• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

PiccoloPlayer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2012
    I'd like to take a moment to tell you about Jehovah, his witnesses and the 144 thousand people who will be chosen to enter the kingdom of heaven. I'm going to show you a picture and ask you if the picture looks like paradise. I also want to invite you to a special Bible talk entitled "Does Death End It All?" I will keep knocking on your door and leaving literature for you until I can warn you about Armageddon. Ben Affleck is a horrible actor, and his talent, or lack thereof really ruined the movie.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I'd like to take a moment to tell you about Jehovah, his witnesses and the 144 thousand people who will be chosen to enter the kingdom of heaven. I'm going to show you a picture and ask you if the picture looks like paradise. I also want to invite you to a special Bible talk entitled "Does Death End It All?" I will keep knocking on your door and leaving literature for you until I can warn you about Armageddon. Ben Affleck is a horrible actor, and his talent, or lack thereof really ruined the movie.

15f158d78f5c279a753258f2be3b61d0_zps9efc759e.jpg

brute69

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    I can understand the OP's attempt to skirt the system, 50 quality posts while someone may be buying the gun your working for isn't easy.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    It's extremely difficult. So difficult, it borderes on impossibility.

I gave up 11 times.

I'm still working on getting 50 quality posts.

This isn't one of them.

I'm pretty sure I'll never hit 50 "quality" posts. Heck I don't even think I have 10 of them yet. I can think of three threads that would take my post count down to under 50 if they got deleted.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    We need a government appointed position. Someone who will determine if these posts are relevant or not...

Sorry, I was channeling the liberal party there...

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Oh great. Everyone keeps talking about bacon.:bacondance:

NOW I hafta go make some B-A-C-O-N!:bacondance:

If I get baconitis, it's all of YOUR fault!:bacondance:

Oh wait, I already have that...:bacondance:

Let's see, 16 strips should make 1 lb., so...

:bacondance: :bacondance: :bacondance: :bacondance: :bacondance: :bacondance: :bacondance: :bacondance: :bacondance: :bacondance: :bacondance: :bacondance:

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    I can understand the OP's attempt to skirt the system, 50 quality posts while someone may be buying the gun your working for isn't easy.

I totally get this. I had my eye on a sweet Glock 19 in the classifieds when I first joined. A very rare and special gun. It was long gone by the time I made enough posts. I was devastated..........

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I totally get this. I had my eye on a sweet Glock 19 in the classifieds when I first joined. A very rare and special gun. It was long gone by the time I made enough posts. I was devastated..........

I saw that gun. I wanted it too but I'm still workimng on getting to 50 quality posts.

I hated to miss out. It was only $1200, too! Dang it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom