• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    I threw up a little in my mouth-------------but yet Im hungry for mexican?!!

Where do you think Taco Bell gets their produce?

2484085233_66cfb36372.jpg

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I just took the garbage out to the edge of the driveway. I looked in the can, behind the garage and in the brush across the road by Scott and Laurie's house and.......still no sign of Tin Can. It's kinda sad. He starts the thread that will go down in history as the greatest achievement since the invention of under arm deoderant and isn't anywhere to be found.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    I just took the garbage out to the edge of the driveway. I looked in the can, behind the garage and in the brush across the road by Scott and Laurie's house and.......still no sign of Tin Can. It's kinda sad. He starts the thread that will go down in history as the greatest achievement since the invention of under arm deoderant and isn't anywhere to be found.

He's in prison for defending himself against an overly aggressive Chihuahua.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

Oh, he's still around all right and posting under his new alias: Roadie... or is it Rookie??? :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom