• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    I heard the lifetime CCP is going away forever. I haven't found any info on it on here. Anyone else hear that?

If it is going to go away, and I have not heard anything at all on this matter until just now, what about those of us who already have one? Is is good for as long as we live (if we do not do anything to jeopardize possessing it)?

It is going away. If you already possess a "CCP" it will become null and void.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I have it on good authority that they are going away. My second cousin's sister in law's aunt was married to a guy that knows the wife's brother of an ex navy seal and he heard it at a gunstore in Dallas.

Really? 'Cause I heard it from a guy who told me he knows a man who owns a DVD player that he bought from a girl in Tennessee, who grew up with a guy whose dogs were bred by a man whose brother in law is the owner of a shotgun that was purchased from a guy who bought it at a gun show from a guy who told him that.

It's a small world.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    This seems like the proper thread to share a recent experience. I met a gentleman (not from INGO to my knowledge) for a FTF firearms trade. As we were talking, he mentioned his 1911 he was semi-OC'ing. After I commented on what a nice gun it was, he unholstered it and handed it to me. I thought that was pretty trusting considering we were complete strangers.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Really? 'Cause I heard it from a guy who told me he knows a man who owns a DVD player that he bought from a girl in Tennessee, who grew up with a guy whose dogs were bred by a man whose brother in law is the owner of a shotgun that was purchased from a guy who bought it at a gun show from a guy who told him that.

It's a small world.

He had a DVD player!!!

It HAS TO BE THE SAME GUY!

So it is true, then.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    This seems like the proper thread to share a recent experience. I met a gentleman (not from INGO to my knowledge) for a FTF firearms trade. As we were talking, he mentioned his 1911 he was semi-OC'ing. After I commented on what a nice gun it was, he unholstered it and handed it to me. I thought that was pretty trusting considering we were complete strangers.
    IC requires you to keep the pistol and immediately call the State Board for the Care of the Criminally Stupid and report the guy.

Brandon812

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Paoli
    picture.php

Too funny

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom