• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, it's some 24 hour bug my wife gave me, feeling better today, still have the aches and pain from it, my back is killing me?

My back has been killing me every morning for about a month :faint: Although that's because my mattress sucks. I do have a weird cold though. It doesn't suck completely but it just won't go away!

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    The last time I did that was in the hospital a few years ago. Never did figure out what was wrong with me but the vomiting was due to severe dizziness. Like falling on the floor, everything is spinning, can't get up because you don't know which way is up, dry heaving your guts up until you :poop: yourself (yes...seriously) dizziness. It was awful
    Sounds like a good time! Maybe you ate some bad oats??? I poo'ed once while I yacked, I had the flu, it got nasty!

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I'd never done that before in my life. It was terribly embarrassing to have to tell someone in the ER (between heaves) that I needed a bedpan immediately.
    Well at least I was at home. That's how you know your spouse loves you, when they help you into the shower and clean up that mess!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well at least I was at home. That's how you know your spouse loves you, when they help you into the shower and clean up that mess!

I helped clean vomit out of my shower one night when someone got completely tanked, threw an empty bottle of whiskey at me, and passed out on the bathroom floor in a bowl of soup. Does that count as love?

Edit: in his defense that was a really emotional and terrible day

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I helped clean vomit out of my shower one night when someone got completely tanked, threw an empty bottle of whiskey at me, and passed out on the bathroom floor in a bowl of soup. Does that count as love?

Edit: in his defense that was a really emotional and terrible day
    i think the thrown bottle would have been the last move if I'd thrown one at my wife, emotional or not, she would have taken a baseball bat to me!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    i think the thrown bottle would have been the last move if I'd thrown one at my wife, emotional or not, she would have taken a baseball bat to me!

Normally I would have. But the circumstances surrounding his reason for chugging a bottle of whiskey led me to be a little more understanding. I do still make fun of him for it. And it was just a plastic bottle of cheap whiskey.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Normally I would have. But the circumstances surrounding his reason for chugging a bottle of whiskey led me to be a little more understanding. I do still make fun of him for it. And it was just a plastic bottle of cheap whiskey.
    To each their own I guess, in my defense if I'd chugged a bottle of whiskey I wouldn't be able to see, much less throw anything!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom