• Status
    Not open for further replies.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I discovered something about myself today, and let's just say I'm deeply disturbed by my discovery... I'm way to old to stay up half the night with a baby, then get back up after about three hours sleep to feed him... I'm so tired I honestly feel like I have the flu! I remember staying up for 3 days 15 years ago and just feeling dumb, not like I got hit by a train!

My record is ~76 hrs before collapsing and sleeping for about 24 hrs. I don't think I could or would want to do either of those things again. I KNOW I don't want to feel the way I did after I woke up ever again. Horrible or terrible don't even begin to describe that kind of hangover

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    My record is ~76 hrs before collapsing and sleeping for about 24 hrs. I don't think I could or would want to do either of those things again. I KNOW I don't want to feel the way I did after I woke up ever again. Horrible or terrible don't even begin to describe that kind of hangover
    I saw a show on discovery where they follow a class trying to be Navy Seals through Bud/s, they keep those guys up for a week with only like 6 hours sleep the whole time... I can't imagine how being up for a week would screw with your head!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Not sure what my longest stint without sleep was. I did several all nighters in a row at the Speedway when we (driver) wrecked both cars and had to build a new on in a week from begged/borrowed/stolen(literally) parts. I only came home for showers and cloths for several days with cat naps here and there. That seemed like a solid week. We made the race and finished well enough but it took forever to get right again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom