Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I was checking out some trailers to maybe see a movie this weekend...
    ProTip: if the just preview makes you pee your pants, you probably don't want to schedule a viewing of the whole movie.
    The Conjuring is OUT. :nailbite:

Started to step out into the garage to get an ice cream out of the deep freezer. Realized I was barefoot and thought to myself; "Did you learn NOTHING from John McClane?? Put some dang shoes on!!" So I did. Hey, you never know when you're gonna have to save some hostages taken by a German terrorist!
    Yippy Kai Yay. :@ya:

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    AbWtUx5.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    As of July 1st you can own and carry a switchblade, but if you feel threatened and use it in Indiana you are screwed..:):

Just a reminder of how this epic thread got started...:laugh:

I want to know more about any new switchblade laws. I have Um, Err, ACCESSED (not owned mind you, as they were illegal to possess) several but they are like gold, look away for even a second and they disappear. Even the cheap stilettos get stolen like they were valuable. It's literally easier to score a gram of coke than to get one of those.

If the laws have changed, I would certainly look into getting a nice one.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    OK...... How disgusting is this? I was preparing to bake a whole chicken for supper today. It was frozen and has been on the counter thawing out all morning. I opened it up to wash it and get it ready to cook. When I reach inside it to scoop out the guts. What do you think I find? REAL CHICKEN GUTS! No, i am not talking about the little pack of giblets which doesn't fool me anyway, guts are guts and giblets are guts. This chicken apparently made it all the way through the factory to my kitchen counter with it's guts still inside!

Now I understand that it was marked and sold as "WHOLE CHICKEN", but damn....... If I had thought it was actually true, I would have never bought it. The chicken appears to be perfectly fresh but still, there has got to be E-Coli, chicken pox, syphilis, dengue fever, WHATEVER....... I threw it into the garbage, I wouldn't even put it out for the raccoons. NASTY!

I am like most people, I rent my killing out so I won't have to face where my food comes from. Granted, I didn't have to kill it but If I wanted to have to gut a chicken then I would raise live chickens! Now we are having frozen pizzas for dinner. If the family doesn't approve of that, I will dig the "WHOLE" chicken from the trash and pop it on the table in front of them.

Hell, I may swear off of chickens forever!

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    :dunno:

You wanted a whole chicken and then got upset because that is exactly what you got? Only in America could someone get exactly what they ask for and still be upset about it. Enough to waste it even.

I would've expected guts in a "Whole" chicken. It isn't that hard to clean it out it just takes a few extra minutes. And the giblets make awesome gravy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom