• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    I noticed this thread having 200+ pages, so I looked to see what it was about. I made 10 pages and so far from what I could tell, adding "hmmm!" to a thread is the most thoughtful and concise response anyone could ever give on INGO. :laugh:

Onwards!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    You guys should petition the management to add a line under your avatar with "home thread". Until I read this thread I thought only the PW folks had them.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Sorry, I'm just ignorant as a cave man with computers which is odd since I'm in that age group who can't seem to stay off them. I don't even have a Facebook, so I'm just lost when I read about spam and worms and all that bs.

No I was giving you an example. Just randomly posting one word responses like hmmm, interesting, wow, or really to jump your post count before having 50 posts. Or posting info about wanting to buy or sell an item outside the classifieds with less than 50 posts. Or posting somthing with explicit intent to cause discourse amongst INGOers. All will get you an infraction or banned if continued.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    No I was giving you an example. Just randomly posting one word responses like hmmm, interesting, wow, or really to jump your post count before having 50 posts. Or posting info about wanting to buy or sell an item outside the classifieds with less than 50 posts. Or posting somthing with explicit intent to cause discourse amongst INGOers. All will get you an infraction or banned if continued.
    Oh ok, got it. That's pretty dumb, I had my post count up high enough within three days and I didn't even know about needing 50 to get to the classifieds, I just wanted some cc advice.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Oh ok, got it. That's pretty dumb, I had my post count up high enough within three days and I didn't even know about needing 50 to get to the classifieds, I just wanted some cc advice.

That is the thing I don't get about the spammers on sites like this. If you just participate you will get to 50 in no time. I didn't even know INGO had a classifieds section when I joined. I just thought it was cool to be able to talk to other firearms enthusiasts here in IN. Obviously we keep this thread alive only to post spam but that is just because we all find it entertaining and somtimes very funny. And we all have more than 50 posts so we can post as many Hmms as we want.

HHHMMmmmmmmmm?

So who said what about pie now? Is Jetgirl making pie for us? I like peach or Apple please and thanks. :D

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I only make pi enough for the 3 in my fam.
    Don't you goobers know the LAW??
    And yeah...my Dutch apple from my grandma's recipe RAWKS it. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom