• Status
    Not open for further replies.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Hail Kawtech! I am so glad to see you! I tried my best to hold it all together. Did you see my speech? I was channeling Joseph Goebbels! It gave me a headache...... No sacrifice is too great to promote and defend...... THE THREAD......

You did great! I liked the speech it was good. I was tired last night so I didn't really try as hard as I should have with mine.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Damn, Chocolate chip cookies sound good now. Has anyone ever had chocolate chip cookies with coffee? Hmmm tasty.

Kroger used to sell cookies that had big chunks of chocolate and pieces of pecans in them. They were so freaking good! But I can't find them anymore. Maybe they are seasonal I don't know.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I think he was refering to when Master Tincan was banned. I was planning on continuing the story I started and it was gonna explain how and why Tincan got banned but... then I got writers block and then I just got bored with it.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I think he was refering to when Master Tincan was banned. I was planning on continuing the story I started and it was gonna explain how and why Tincan got banned but... then I got writers block and then I just got bored with it.

You are probably still suffering from the loss of Tincup, er, can, whatever. It was a serious blow to us all.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    where-is-waldo.jpg

He's got to be in here somewhere...

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    You can get banned? What'd he do, plan a civil war or something haha?

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    You can get banned? What'd he do, plan a civil war or something haha?

Oh yeah you can get banned from INGO. INGO is owned and opperated by a private individual (Fenway :bow:) if you don't follow the rules you can and will be banned. This is NOT a public forum in the sense that it is owned by one person and not collectively supported by each member.

Have you ever noticed a new member pop up and post a bunch of randomness and then diassapear? Tincan, for example. Some people try to spam the sight inorder to get thier 50 posts so they can get into the classifieds. They are usually quickly banned.

We support this thread in honor of the greatest spamer ever to hit INGO. Tincan, may he rust in peace.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Oh yeah you can get banned from INGO. INGO is owned and opperated by a private individual (Fenway :bow:) if you don't follow the rules you can and will be banned. This is NOT a public forum in the sense that it is owned by one person and not collectively supported by each member.

Have you ever noticed a new member pop up and post a bunch of randomness and then diassapear? Tincan, for example. Some people try to spam the sight inorder to get thier 50 posts so they can get into the classifieds. They are usually quickly banned.

We support this thread in honor of the greatest spamer ever to hit INGO. Tincan, may he rust in peace.
    Oh ok I get it now haha well that makes sense.

alabasterjar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Steuben County
    :facepalm: I leave for one night and this thread goes all nutter butters.

For shame CPT Nervous it is unbecoming of an officer to so sternly correct a new recruit. This thread has weathered the test of time not by having decent amongst those who choose to take part in it but because we have all vowed to stand together united under the flag of tincan to preserve and protect it so that all on INGO those that love it and those that dispise it alike can share in it's awesomeness.

If we start attacking others in this thread we only seal it's fate and it will whither and die as the others that have fallen before it.

Newcomer you are indeed welcome.

Thanks for the welcome...my entry may have been a bit unruly, but I'm glad to be here. That said, what can you expect from someone who just read 198 pages of "You can own and carry but" thread?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom