• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Just as with South Bend, State Law supersedes this city ord. therefore making it moot. That's my understanding.

Unless it was in effect before 1994. That's what I was asking.

Does the person have specific knowledge/information that Gary legally bans carry & that the ban is still legally in effect? :dunno:

bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    well, this has been interesting. sorry annie, i want my monkey skin holster! all this cause an old woman double parked her hooveround. oh, this has been one hell of a ride BABY!

ibtl

bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    Unless it was in effect before 1994. That's what I was asking.

Does the person have specific knowledge/information that Gary legally bans carry & that the ban is still legally in effect? :dunno:

to the best of my knowledge no town ordinace exists in the fine city of Gary. if it does exist, its not very well enforced. i wouldn't cross the town border without ole trusty and i guarantee if you were to check any car on any night in gary, you'll find plenty of steel inside. its probably more common to carry in Gary than anywhere else in Indiana, anything else would be uncivilized!

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I thought so but he was like that through the whole disarmament. I felt that needed to be pointed out in detail. Where was the gang of ten when he went prone? I think he left out a few details..........que the banjo pic.

deliverance_dueling_banjos.jpg

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    to the best of my knowledge no town ordinace exists in the fine city of Gary. if it does exist, its not very well enforced. i wouldn't cross the town border without ole trusty and i guarantee if you were to check any car on any night in gary, you'll find plenty of steel inside. its probably more common to carry in Gary than anywhere else in Indiana, anything else would be uncivilized!

That's what I figured, another "I was told by..." kind of thing.

Thanks for the info.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Yep, some of these AAR (after action reports) read like a gun-toters version of Playboy Letters. (Monkey skin holster with fifteen 147gr angels of death at the ready 3-o'clock position.)

Reality? "You can't git to Aintree from here, boy!"

spaceball.gif

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Now, see, you are getting into details and fleshing out the tale. That defeats the entire spirit of Cliff's Notes!
    Well my equipment list was:
    G21, magazine, ammo in mag, suit and tie, black leather belt, Florsheim shoes, Tiger stripe underwear, Ford F-150 Supercrew 4wd, Blackberry, Plantronics Bluetooth headset.

The setting:
    April in Indy, GF's apartment complex

The Players:
    Zoub, victims and their Huskies, goons, 911 operators, IPD, Goons Momma's, Resdients of 3 buildings.

The Story:

screaming, running, screaming, 911 call, screaming, dog barking, people calm down, thugs get nasty again, IPD arrives just in time. Goons get cuffed. Momma's go crazy. Zoub tells Momma's be glad there are not 4 body bags being filled but we can start over again tomorrow.

Zoub goes to work a few days later. Sweeps auto glass and 9mm brass off his running board. Not his glass, not his brass. All vehicles are broken into except Zoub's truck and GF's car. An understanding was reached. GF moved out.

PS yes the goons BB gun was loaded, perfect knock off of a Beretta.

Mikeh82

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    After reading 20 something pages of this... I decided to go smack the hell out of an elderly woman in a motorized wheel chair.. I think im going to lift her back wheels up and a parking block so she cant move.. Then im going to continue to slap her...

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    After reading 20 something pages of this... I decided to go smack the hell out of an elderly woman in a motorized wheel chair.. I think im going to lift her back wheels up and a parking block so she cant move.. Then im going to continue to slap her...
    While you're at it, take your left boot off and beat her until she says " I like the way boogers taste" Then put her crappy old lady scooter in neutral and push her down an embankment.
    Go back to the ghetto housing unit and smack the crap outta her sissy boy husband for not keeping the reins on his crazy wife.

Lonnie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    Hamilton county

DAM this thread is out of control

(with my left hand out and my right on my chest and my coat swung open the show my pistola) STOP! STAY BACK!!! NO MORE PLEASE YOUR KILLING ME!!!:laugh::D

buffalo-springfield40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    DAM this thread is out of control

(with my left hand out and my right on my chest and my coat swung open the show my pistola) STOP! STAY BACK!!! NO MORE PLEASE YOUR KILLING ME!!!:laugh::D
    i've been following this thread for 2 days now...everytime i think its dead..someone with paddles hits it and it starts up agian.....the Jason of threads!!

The Spud

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Hoosier in Exile
    Well my equipment list was:
    G21, magazine, ammo in mag, suit and tie, black leather belt, Florsheim shoes, Tiger stripe underwear, Ford F-150 Supercrew 4wd, Blackberry, Plantronics Bluetooth headset.

The setting:
    April in Indy, GF's apartment complex

The Players:
    Zoub, victims and their Huskies, goons, 911 operators, IPD, Goons Momma's, Resdients of 3 buildings.

The Story:

screaming, running, screaming, 911 call, screaming, dog barking, people calm down, thugs get nasty again, IPD arrives just in time. Goons get cuffed. Momma's go crazy. Zoub tells Momma's be glad there are not 4 body bags being filled but we can start over again tomorrow.

Zoub goes to work a few days later. Sweeps auto glass and 9mm brass off his running board. Not his glass, not his brass. All vehicles are broken into except Zoub's truck and GF's car. An understanding was reached. GF moved out.

PS yes the goons BB gun was loaded, perfect knock off of a Beretta.

Wait, wait, wait ... you had me at tiger stripe underwear ... :rockwoot:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom