• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    oh,oh...thread is losing ground.....don't panic....SavageEagle...Printcraft..paddles please.....Andre46996..stand by wif the midgets...

I've got your back yo! :yesway:

paddles.jpg

:D

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Did anyone else get a neg rep from Paco?

*Upsetting Situation... 04-05-2010 13:56 Paco Bedejo You really need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills & edit this post.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Here's an idea quit pulling your gun out unless your going to shoot someone. It will cut down on the drama in your life and ingo's

Did anyone else get a neg rep from Paco?

*Upsetting Situation... 04-05-2010 13:56 Paco Bedejo You really need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills & edit this post.

I had to give him one back for no sense of humor.:D

IndyMonkey said:
    HOA Bans Guns 04-05-2010 15:58 IndyMonkey Neg rep for no sense of humor.

You'd have to explain what any of this has to do with a sense of humor. You posted something insulting as the 1st post in the OP's thread...based upon something you read into it which simply wasn't there. You've not had the grace to go back & edit your post with a retraction. That's a neg-rep in my book.

If you don't like well-deserved negative reps, petition Fenway for the system to be removed.

As far as giving me one in return, thanks. I'll enjoy the infrequent reminder that some pieces of :poop: do stand up & take notice when they're called out. :fawk:

Last edited:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    You'd have to explain what any of this has to do with a sense of humor. You posted something insulting as the 1st post in the OP's thread...based upon something you read into it which simply wasn't there. You've not had to grace to go back & edit your post with a retraction. That's a neg-rep in my book.

If you don't like well-deserved negative reps, petition Fenway for the system to be removed.

As far as giving me one in return, thanks. I'll enjoy the infrequent reminder that some pieces of :poop: do stand up & take notice when they're called out. :fawk:
    :tantrum::dumbass:

When I first read the OP I thought he pulled his gun out twice.

Then after I read it again when It was pointed out that he didnt, I didnt care as he still deserved the bashing that he received.

The whole rep system makes me laugh, the fact that they even exist and that people use them and hold them to mean something is sophomoric at best.

The only reason I gave you one was because they actually must mean something to you.:D

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    :tantrum::dumbass:

When I first read the OP I thought he pulled his gun out twice.

Then after I read it again when It was pointed out that he didnt, I didnt care as he still deserved the bashing that he received.

The whole rep system makes me laugh, the fact that they even exist and that people use them and hold them to mean something is sophomoric at best.

The only reason I gave you one was because they actually must mean something to you.:D

No, it actually doesn't mean anything to me beyond an indicator of a$$hattery.

The negative rep was simply the easiest way for me to communicate my displeasure to you. PM's take too long.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I read about 8 pages and stopped.

I would say this. You made one mistake at least, that is that you did not move your car and go inside and let the old tart scream all she wants, I say this because if you are so close to getting an LEO position and being able to get out of where you are now, you need to especially be sure to stay out of trouble. That would include eating the sh!t sandwich as described by someone earlier, I realize the crackheads started this crap but..... you want out don't you so just remove yourself ASAP.

The other thing is, if you handle your firearm, even to make it safe in front of these a-holes you are giving them the chance to say "oh yea he pulled his pistol" remember these idiots are looking for an excuse to be indignant freaking morons.

I am sorry to hear Valpo has that bad of a complex going on in there, it really is a nice town, try to get out of there if you can soon...
    Good Luck.

buffalo-springfield40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    tell ya what i'm pissed at.....my old avatar according to someone who shall remain nameless...had to be retired because it offended someone...who shell remain nameless...because it had the pillsbury doughboy with the word b%TCH on it....now every lil happy face i see is either flipping me off or calling someone a dumbass...[which don't offend me at all].....THE DOUGHBOY IS COMING BACK!!..AND HE'S BRINGING HELL WITH HIM!!...

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    tell ya what i'm pissed at.....my old avatar according to someone who shall remain nameless...had to be retired because it offended someone...who shell remain nameless...because it had the pillsbury doughboy with the word b%TCH on it....now every lil happy face i see is either flipping me off or calling someone a dumbass...[which don't offend me at all].....THE DOUGHBOY IS COMING BACK!!..AND HE'S BRINGING HELL WITH HIM!!...

:dumbass::fawk::tantrum::rofl:

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    The Sergeant pulls me aside. He says that he talked to the other residents and that they say I have a habit of "pulling my gun" on people....the Sergeant proceeds to tell me how I am going to get myself killed if I continue to carry. ...He proceeded to lecture me on "being arrested for pointing an empty gun at someone."

It continually amazes me how certain LEOs express their views of a firearm in the hands of a "civilian" differs from an LEO's need for a firearm. This, not to mention, of their uncanny ability to exaggerate to the level of incompetence of a civilian in the carrying, handling, and/or use of a firearm.

I find the irony laughable, as I was disarmed by a veteran patrolman during a traffic stop almost 10 years ago, and he couldn't even clear my Glock without my verbal assistance.

XDs4me

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I did not read all the posts but as far as I am concerned I hope that he doesnt get hired on in the PCSD. We dont need any more gung-ho cops in Porter County. A good street cop thinks about his actions before he acts in a non life threatening situation. IMO a guy who is not a LEO and assumes a defensive position and barks orders especially at handicapped people is not of the right mind set to be a LEO. He said he almost had to draw down twice in 2 months, I'm sorry but I live close to Gary and worked in Gary which is far worse than Hunters Point Complex and plus I spent 13 years in NY on the job and never had to draw down on anyone and he is a civilian. Situational awareness and a cool head will prevail.

Top Bottom