• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I read page 1 and page 18, don't waste my time here............is it worth reading the pages in between? Be honest.

not unless you have any interest in monkey skin holsters...crossed eyed little girls who steal paper clips and toothless panty cricket infested girls from that mars hills place:dunno:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    ...is it worth reading the pages in between? Be honest.
    Yes.

fingers-crossed.jpg

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    not unless you have any interest in monkey skin holster...crossed eye little girls who steal paper clips and toothless panty cricket infested girls from that mars hills palce:dunno:

It should be a sticky and mandatory reading.

Has the OP been back since last night?

He could be celebrating that the local PD has hired him for his attention to detail and submissiveness.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    It should be a sticky and mandatory reading.

Has the OP been back since last night?

He could be celebrating that the local PD has hired him for his attention to detail and submissiveness.

Last I heard he was on the run from the lil old crazy crippled ladies coalition...I hear they have tactical purses full of FMJ hard candy and NATO denture cream.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    I read page 1 and page 18, don't waste my time here............is it worth reading the pages in between? Be honest.

Yeah..it's worth it. Apparently the OP shot and murdered a woman and her husband then took an apartment complex hostage while waiting in ambush for Delta Force to show up. Weird thing is he did it all with a home-made zip gun he made from a paper clip and some monkey-skin. At least I'm pretty sure that's how his post reads. But, I may have missed an update post or two. :dunno:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Yeah..it's worth it. Apparently the OP shot and murdered a woman and her husband then took an apartment complex hostage while waiting in ambush for Delta Force to show up. Weird thing is he did it all with a home-made zip gun he made from a paper clip and some monkey-skin. At least I'm pretty sure that's how his post reads. But, I may have missed an update post or two. :dunno:

Hmmmm...I heard he blew up an orphanage and then pistol whipped a bunch of basset hound puppies at the local animal shelter...

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn

:facepalm:

Yeah, this is the worst :hijack: thread I've ever seen (I should know, I've jacked plenty myself :D). It sure didn't take long for the thread to :toilet2:. I'm sure the OP has :scared:. If not, he's been :bash: so much that he's probably :stretcher: By now.

Anyway...I know I'm being a party-pooper, but...

If the law, or ord., has not changed, in Gary, you will lose your weapon... Gary is one of those places, where carry is forbidden...

Do you have any references for this or is it from the "someobody told me that..." book of "common" knowledge. That would really be good to know.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    :starwars:

OK, I see 2 things missing:

1) STD's

2) No one made mention of the fact the OP put his hands on the trunk of the car after disarming himself in a Section 8 housing complex. He is lucky he didn't get an STD in that position.

I have a personal "almost had to shoot 5 guys in a low income housing complex" story. It is one hell of a lot better than the OP's story. Do you want to see the CliffsNotes version of it?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Do you have any references for this or is it from the "someobody told me that..." book of "common" knowledge. That would really be good to know.

Just as with South Bend, State Law supersedes this city ord. therefore making it moot. That's my understanding.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    :starwars:

OK, I see 2 things missing:

1) STD's

2) No one made mention of the fact the OP put his hands on the trunk of the car after disarming himself in a Section 8 housing complex. He is lucky he didn't get an STD in that position.

I have a personal "almost had to shoot 5 guys in a low income housing complex" story. It is one hell of a lot better than the OP's story. Do you want to see the CliffsNotes version of it?

Didn't you just give us the Cliff's Notes version?

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010

I made digs at him for being a little too compliant.

Top Bottom