• RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    The LAW WAY.
    [video]http://movie-sounds.org/westerns/sound-clips-from-young-guns-ii-1990/law-way[/video]

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Good response but still.......as you say, we are all grown men here.
    Choose to follow the house rules or attend another house.

I still believe I'll find another house to play... I know a few that do go there, but mostly those newer to firearms and don't get their knickers in a bunch over things like some of us​ do...

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    If the RO/Manager are douche bags why would I want to spend time/money there. I do not like self-important RO's especially X police chiefs that "Know" the law.
    No time in my life for that.
    Exactly. Also a lot of x police chiefs I've met are just a version of a politician and were appointed by a mayor buddy. Not necessarily the best "cop" for the job. Not saying there aren't fabulous ones out there. I met one the other day that was an "NRA instructor" and "former chief". I had a brief conversation with him (cause I couldn't take more than 5 minutes of him) and he told me the NRA website training coarse doesn't even teach people the right way to hold a pistol and he has to re-train all of his students. This guy was probably a police chief in the early 80's when they used revolvers. Because one thing he said he had to re-teach was how to hold a pistol. So I just had to ask "how do you properly grip a pistol?" The guy was teaching revolver grip technique for modern pistols. That's all I needed to know. I didn't argue or make him feel stupid. At least he's out there trying and I'm sure people could take something from his class, even if it's just the 4 rules.
    Hell maybe this guy is the RO at point blank, lol. Did he have pins and patched all over his hat and fancy vest? Lol.
    Anyways, I wish these places would hire better people to be ambassadors of the sport. But like VUPD pointed out .... (Paraphrasing) pay burger flipper wages and get burger flipper results.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I don't live there. I'm trying to judge what I'd do if I had the same experience VUPD. I could probably forgive the policy not being posted if they'd have offered to make it right and made sure an important detail like that is posted. But threatening to call the cops is just unacceptable. Any business that threatens to call the cops on patrons who aren't breaking any laws is just not going to get my business.
    Agreed. That's just the straw that broke the camels back for me too. I wont step foot in their range nor store again.

I can't wait till BEECH GROVE FIREARMS opens their STATE OF THE ART RANGE again!!! I'll go there. They are NFA friendly for a fact.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    When I had my run in with PB I asked if they had the gentleman in front of me show his proof of ownership for the guns he was shooting. They said no as they weren't NFA items. This was the Carmel location soon after they opened. Pretty sad that a place that should be a supporter of the 2nd Amendment really isn't. But, their house, their rules and my money. I vote with my money and my voice. I've never had a problem at Parabellum with any of my NFA items. They get my vote and my money.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Whats going on Rhino?

20160112_164549_zpsa6cxracq.jpg

Top Bottom