maxresdefault.jpg

Range Nazis

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I'm happy they addressed the issue by updating the posted rules. I'm still a little miffed about the "I'll call the police" shenanigans. I'm not sure if I can get past that.

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    Alright, so I've read through most of this thread, and I think I'll put in my two cents.

First, VUPDblue, it sucks that this happened to you. You had a classic confrontation with someone who takes their job way too seriously, and probably gets off telling other people what to do "or else." This is indicated with the "I'll call the cops" remark. So I don't blame you one bit for not wanting to go back. I wouldn't; In fact, I'm not. I've never done business with PB in Greenwood, nor do I plan on ever now.

Second. I understand house rules, and I fully respect them. Just don't expect me to follow them if they aren't posted: period. If you approach me demanding I follow these unposted rules, and generally coming off as a douchecanoe, I'm leaving and never coming back. There is a thing as common courtesy, which it appears neither the RO nor the manager have

Third. Again VUPDblue, it does sound like the regional manager was truly sorry for your experience. This is why I would encourage you to just give up business with the Greenwood branch. If PB does in fact have multiple locations, perhaps spending your money at another store is the best option.

Lastly, to all those people talking about "butthurt," no.....just no. That RO was a D-bag, and so was that manager. It doesn't matter if you always have positive experiences at PB, VUPDblue didn't, and he has the right to be peeved about it. Whatever happens to PB or those employees going forward, they deserve it.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Frankly I'm surprised they have not created an account and addressed his thread. Surely they are aware of it.

The only explanation that comes to mind is hubris. I agree in wondering that that haven't addressed the issue given that they definitely are aware of this thread.

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I'm happy they addressed the issue by updating the posted rules. I'm still a little miffed about the "I'll call the police" shenanigans. I'm not sure if I can get past that.

did they really address the issue??

"Proper paperwork"??

Seems they institutionalized their vagury.

I have a pocket full of proper paperwork for them.

I'll pass.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    did they really address the issue??

"Proper paperwork"??

Seems they institutionalized their vagury.

I have a pocket full of proper paperwork for them.

I'll pass.

I am guessing that the centerpiece of this proper paperwork is a card with your picture on it authorizing you to drive somewhere that you are treated appropriately for your patronage being appreciated.

Top Bottom