• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Theres no bragging here, I traveled as a Union man all over this land and across the big ponds. Ive seen things that apparently you haven't.
    A bunch here just couldn't cut it in a Union facility.

I find it funny that with what a few of you Think you Know, with all your business knowledge you would be Executives at some of these Multinational Companies.
    But your not.
    Oh, I kinda think you were bragging a little. I mean it's hard to hide the pride the way you put it.

I've worked in union facilities both as a union ho and company ho. So I'm talking from my experience on both sides. How much have you experienced as a company ho working in a union shop? Kinda helps with perspectives to see it both ways.

The union thug talk you had going on is not helping the case in favor of unions. It's a bad thing not a good thing. And it's not necessary. I've known a lot of union hoes that just do their job and don't get into the militant ********.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    How about when the Union workers get hurt?
    ...Blah, blah, blah

...So it doesn't happen in todays world.. LOL

Sorry, hard for me to feel bad for those asking for someone to hit them by breaking the law, blocking the exit/entrance.

...Those striking are not legally allowed to block the entrances and exits to facilities they’re picketing outside of...

Still waiting on the evidence of modern day scabs, taking beatings while crossing the picket line.

:scratch:

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Oh, I kinda think you were bragging a little. I mean it's hard to hide the pride the way you put it.

I've worked in union facilities both as a union ho and company ho. So I'm talking from my experience on both sides. How much have you experienced as a company ho working in a union shop? Kinda helps with perspectives to see it both ways.

The union thug talk you had going on is not helping the case in favor of unions. It's a bad thing not a good thing. And it's not necessary. I've known a lot of union hoes that just do their job and don't get into the militant ********.
    You constantly tell myself and others they are wrong, so to me your the one thats bragging. I've done both, thank you.
    With owning my own C Corps and selling them, and working in Management for others.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sorry, hard for me to feel bad for those asking for someone to hit them by breaking the law, blocking the exit/entrance.

...Those striking are not legally allowed to block the entrances and exits to facilities they’re picketing outside of...

Still waiting on the evidence of modern day scabs taking beatings crossing the picket line.

:scratch:

Okay, now that's different. Those are all those stop oil now idiots. Everyone wants to run them over, even police. It should be made legal. :):

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You constantly tell myself others they are wrong, so to me your thr one thats bragging. I've done both. With owning my own business and working in Management for others.

Well, I don't always tell people they're wrong when I think they're wrong. Sometimes I let it go. Sometimes I tell them they're wrong. Doesn't everyone? You do. It's called "disagreement". We can do that without getting too worked up, right?

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Well, I don't always tell people they're wrong when I think they're wrong. Sometimes I let it go. Sometimes I tell them they're wrong. Doesn't everyone? You do. It's called "disagreement". We can do that without getting too worked up, right?
    Whos worked up? Maybe Bob is, don't know don't care.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Please... You think you know what I'm thinking. You don't know.

Well. I try to ascertain what you're thinking because of what you said. When you say something, I think you're thinking that something. You asked him if he's ever worked at Stellantis. So, I think it's reasonable for me to ascertain that you think that's relevant. Hence my reply.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    How long did you work at Stellantis?
    Well. I try to ascertain what you're thinking because of what you said. When you say something, I think you're thinking that something. You asked him if he's ever worked at Stellantis. So, I think it's reasonable for me to ascertain that you think that's relevant. Hence my reply.
    No, I asked him How long he worked at Stellantis.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I read a constitutional right to strike and picket Don’t remember that being in the constitution but it sounds good with a press interview. FYI not picking a fight because my son- in- law just got laid off from KTP. Just saying if you want to bargain in good faith don’t go dragging the constitution into it. Furthermore not directed at you but at Shawn Fein.
    Well, people have a right to free association. That's in the constitution. So they can join memberships. Even to unions. People also have a right to bargain. So with free association, they can bargain collectively. I have no problem with that. I do have a problem where people can be forced to join a union. The freedom of association also implies the freedom not to associate.

Anyway. Shawn Fein is a Marxist. So there's that.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You **** with a mans living, what do you think can happen?

Say you drive an import onto a Union Plant, why do you think you have to park as far away from the Union workers parking as it can get?
    The only time I had anybody say anything to me at Chrysler... err... DaimlerChrysler... err... Stellantis...
    Was back when I was making a delivery to casting/crib in my Silverado many moons ago.
    Some fat **** setting his ass outside on a forklift was giving me grief and that I should get a "real" truck. :rolleyes:
    I just laughed at him. Nobody said a word when I was driving a CR-V. Go figure.

I'm a supplier but haven't done **** with them since they went with Stellantis, they are using rr donnelley for print procurement.
    I don't think they are buying ANY printing locally. Buy local only goes so far apparently.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No, I asked him How long he worked at Stellantis.
    Is there a difference? Maybe he said he worked at Stellantis and you were just asking him for how long, because you're curios. But that does not make sense in the context of the post you were replying to. It's reasonable to think that you asking that question in that context, how long he worked for Stellantis, is essentially the same thing.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Well, people have a right to free association. That's in the constitution. So they can join memberships. Even to unions. People also have a right to bargain. So with free association, they can bargain collectively. I have no problem with that. I do have a problem where people can be forced to join a union. The freedom of association also implies the freedom not to associate.

Anyway. Shawn Fein is a Marxist. So there's that.
    Indiana is a Right to Work State. How does one get forced into being a Union Member?
    Just say NO.

Top Bottom