• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I've known a couple ISP superintendents (met Doug a few times, and Mel Carraway is a great singer) and there's no way I'd want that job.

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    One notable double murder investigation and prosecution that was rushed, that I can think of:

220px-O.J._Simpson_1990_%C2%B7_DN-ST-91-03444_crop.JPEG

I will trust that they are moving as quickly as is prudent to do.

Phillip Vannatter, LAPD lead homicide investigator in this case, spent his retirement years in southern Indiana. He often said that in his years with LAPD, this case had more evidence against the accused than any other case he'd ever investigated.

Last edited:

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    But Columbo always had it solved in 30 minutes?

The report I heard was :Yes there is more audio, no you cant hear it. The family has heard it but nobody else outside of the investigation will hear it.

I'm guessing, but there are probably things on that recording most of us would not want to hear. Hence the need to never release it.

FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    Really hoping this is the guy. Based on him bold moves, it wouldn't surprise me.
    It pisses me off this "rehabilitated" animal was let out and is out of compliance with offender registry. In these cases I fully support microchipping and tracking sex offenders, since we don't have ample man power to track them.

FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    According to mycase.in.gov it appears that he may have had a run in with LE in May of this year for Driving While Suspended and Possession of Marajuana

Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    It sure looks like him. Very similar eye spacing and a broad nose bridge with that weak, undefined chin.
    I've looked at that rendering of the killer countless times. It's posted everywhere around here and I always take a second to look. Just to keep it fresh. It gave me chills seeing an actual photo of this suspect in Colorado, as soon as I saw how far apart his eyes are and that thick nose bridge with that muted chin. It sure looks like the bast^&d.

Man I hope it's him.

If so.... first dibs.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It sure looks like him. Very similar eye spacing and a broad nose bridge with that weak, undefined chin.
    I've looked at that rendering of the killer countless times. It's posted everywhere around here and I always take a second to look. Just to keep it fresh. It gave me chills seeing an actual photo of this suspect in Colorado, as soon as I saw how far apart his eyes are and that thick nose bridge with that muted chin. It sure looks like the bast^&d.

Man I hope it's him.

If so.... first dibs.

Nose, ears, eyes that look too far apart. We won't know until we know. I have the feeling I won't be the only one hitting the refresh button a lot today.

Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    Nose, ears, eyes that look too far apart. We won't know until we know. I have the feeling I won't be the only one hitting the refresh button a lot today.

agree. I'm not one to convict prematurely, and I'm not saying it's him. That erie feeling I got when I saw his picture, it was like I'd seen him before. Again, it could and may end up nothing. I hope for the families and the well being of potential other yet to be victims that this will be the start of some form of definitive closure.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Really hoping this is the guy. Based on him bold moves, it wouldn't surprise me.
    It pisses me off this "rehabilitated" animal was let out and is out of compliance with offender registry. In these cases I fully support microchipping and tracking sex offenders, since we don't have ample man power to track them.

DO NOT LET THEM BACK OUT TO DO HARM........KEEP THEM LOCKED UP.

FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    DO NOT LET THEM BACK OUT TO DO HARM........KEEP THEM LOCKED UP.
    Agreed, but we live in a liberal society that feels we can rehabilitate child predators, rapists and murders.... all while letting them serve half or less of their sentence for good time served and educational/work credits. Sadly I feel it is only going to get worse as we are now putting sexual confusion and gender identity on a protected pedestal rather than identifying it as attention seeking mental illness.

Top Bottom