• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    So I see the Evil Trump is mad at poor little Jeff Sessions.Durbin says he wants to block the Fox from replacing him. The media is now on Sessions side.Just where the Fox and Jeff want em.The Fox is the evil one.Now Sessions can turn on the turbochargers and go after the Paki brothers,the Sanc cities,the Clinton,and some more.Once again the Fox played the media into a corner,and We got a front row seat.Yea.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So I see the Evil Trump is mad at poor little Jeff Sessions.Durbin says he wants to block the Fox from replacing him. The media is now on Sessions side.Just where the Fox and Jeff want em.The Fox is the evil one.Now Sessions can turn on the turbochargers and go after the Paki brothers,the Sanc cities,the Clinton,and some more.Once again the Fox played the media into a corner,and We got a front row seat.Yea.

Surely you don't really think this was a ruse? Sessions is taking it on the chin, and I have pretty high confidence that Trump means exactly what he says. This became an issue, when? ....when Trump learned that Mueller may be possibly looking into his and his family's finances. The finances that he has been VERY protective of for a very long time. I think he holds the opinion that if Sessions hadn't recused himself, Trump wouldn't be having to worry about the intrusion into his finances. I further don't think Sessions would be a willing participant in a scheme in which he is constantly vilified day in and day out. But that's just my opinion.
    But let's say your right, and this is a ruse. Ok, Sessions in a media darling.... but don't you think for a moment, that if he tries to push something they don't agree with, that they won't turn on him in a moment's notice.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Surely you don't really think this was a ruse? Sessions is taking it on the chin, and I have pretty high confidence that Trump means exactly what he says. This became an issue, when? ....when Trump learned that Mueller may be possibly looking into his and his family's finances. The finances that he has been VERY protective of for a very long time. I think he holds the opinion that if Sessions hadn't recused himself, Trump wouldn't be having to worry about the intrusion into his finances. I further don't think Sessions would be a willing participant in a scheme in which he is constantly vilified day in and day out. But that's just my opinion.
    But let's say your right, and this is a ruse. Ok, Sessions in a media darling.... but don't you think for a moment, that if he tries to push something they don't agree with, that they won't turn on him in a moment's notice.
    Sure they will.But,the way they dog pile ,I figure that this will be the narrative for at least the next week or so.If I am right,next week,the MSM will have him equal to Jesus,and Trump as the Devil.Then when he starts to go after the corruption,it will be hard to backtrack.So far,the Fox has outsmarted them,by controling of the narrative,and slipping through stuff under their noses.4 months of Russia,while he pushes Cuba rollbacks,EPA rollbacks,oil and gas drilling rollbacks,trade rollbacks and so on.Russia seems to be slowing down,time for a curve ball.Maybe I am wrong.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Interesting. Not the first I heard of this theory today. Hmm...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

He's not perfect, by any means...but this is an example of "Good Trump". This would not be happening under a Clinton administration.

In addition to rescinding the 2015 Clean Water Rule, the agencies said they also will re-evaluate the definition of U.S. waters, in keeping with President Trump’s Feb. 28 executive order.

Anyone's that's driven along the new I-69 and the construction areas north of Bloomington have seen these "Waters of the US" signs...along gullies, ditches, and ravines. This is absurd and thank goodness this appears to be on its way out.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I've often wondered if Rience is one of the leakers. Some of those leaks had to have come from someone at least close to the inner circle.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I've often wondered if Rience is one of the leakers. Some of those leaks had to have come from someone at least close to the inner circle.

Possibly, but given how many cliques there are in the WH, I suspect the leaks probably have been coming from all the different factions. Trump would do well to try and get a group together that gets along.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Possibly, but given how many cliques there are in the WH, I suspect the leaks probably have been coming from all the different factions. Trump would do well to try and get a group together that gets along.
    Trying to mix establishment types with nationalists was a really bad idea.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Bringing in a retired Marine 4-Star, former USSOUTHCOM Commander and current DHS Chief to be WH CoS?? There are a whole lot of WH "staff" in for a rude awakening. This guy ain't gonna play.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Bringing in a retired Marine 4-Star, former USSOUTHCOM Commander and current DHS Chief to be WH CoS?? There are a whole lot of WH "staff" in for a rude awakening. This guy ain't gonna play.

If the current culture of the WH persists, he's doomed to fail. The Chief of Staff is the gatekeeper to the president. You go through him to get to the president. Do you think that this will happen? Look at his cabinet and advisors, and let me know how successful you think he can be in that role?

Top Bottom