• ...and so much more!
  • SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Ballard, interviewing for Trump admin job, says he's 'deeply impressed' with transition team | 2017-01-11 | Indianapolis Business Journal | IBJ.com

Former Indianapolis Mayor Greg Ballard said he was “deeply impressed” following a meeting in New York City on Wednesday with President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team.
    Robert Vane, the former two-term Republican mayor’s spokesman, said Ballard was invited to come out to New York to have a discussion about joining the administration in some capacity.

“We had a wide-ranging discussion, and I was deeply impressed by the knowledge and professionalism of the people in the room,” Ballard said in a statement. “It is an honor to be asked to participate in this process, and I look forward to further conversations.”...

Just what the nation needs, Rugby fields and round-a-bouts everywhere....

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Sorry, I get my Indy area RHINOs mixed up...
    Totally understandable, especially in a Trump administration. :D

Come to think of it, Brainard was probably better positioned for a role in an HRC administration with all the time he's spent on Obama's climate change thing.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I heard something the other day; that the Exxon deal with Russia (had it gone through), would've been the biggest financial deal in the history of the WORLD. But our sanctions prevented that deal. And magically Exxon's former CEO becomes, after the president, becomes the single most important person in making that deal a reality? Coincidence, right?

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I heard something the other day; that the Exxon deal with Russia (had it gone through), would've been the biggest financial deal in the history of the WORLD. But our sanctions prevented that deal. And magically Exxon's former CEO becomes, after the president, becomes the single most important person in making that deal a reality? Coincidence, right?

Healthy dose of skepticism is warranted I think.

If in 4 yrs he's made Hillary's shenanigans(backroom deals) look like child's play...oooh, or better yet....'like she's on the JV team'...it will be further proof this country is screwed.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Interesting to see Marcus Luttrell sitting behind Rick Perry at his confirmation hearing:

MarcusRick_zpslhdibx0u.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    [video=youtube;gxrKlVv4UDA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxrKlVv4UDA[/video]

****ing Rick Perry. Joe Biden has nothing on him as far as saying stupid ****. But I do hope he's confirmed. Won't be a dull moment of American politicking then.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    ****ing Rick Perry. Joe Biden has nothing on him as far as saying stupid ****. But I do hope he's confirmed. Won't be a dull moment of American politicking then.

Yeah, speaking of stupid ****, I was driving when I heard it so I might have heard it out of context but didn't I hear Perry say he believed in man made global warming?

Top Bottom