• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    WTF??? The Mooch is gone!

And if that's not enough, General Kelly (it was leaked) apparently called Comey after his firing to express his displeasure.

What the hell is going on in the WH? Did Kelly want the Mooch gone? Was the Mooch trying to save his marriage? Was the Mooch there just to put an old school mafia hit job on Reince?

Double ewe tee eff.

Dumpster fire. This is what it is.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I wanted to give this administration the benefit of the doubt....the other candidate being such an horrible alternative, but geez.

I'm about done with that.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I wanted to give this administration the benefit of the doubt....the other candidate being such an horrible alternative, but geez.

I'm about done with that.

Well, one thing this administration has over all the rest... it's the most entertaining.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    There will be no in between on this one. To borrow a line from the Air Force song, to live in fame or go down in flames.

To achieve the rank and position that General Kelly held doesn't come without the knowledge of the staff world. He understands very large, bureaucratic organizations like the military and definitely like unified combatant commands. From what I know about USSOUTHCOM The White House will probably be easy to him . It's just a matter of the rest of them being willing to work with him. If he takes care of business, he will be there a while. Which is more than I can say for Scaramucci
    Did I call it???

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    This administration has been under attack since the beginning by the establishment republicans, the democrats, the media, traitorous leaders within the government, foreign governments, domestic terrorists, Hollywood terrorists. I mean geese cut the President some slack. I still think he's doing a damn fine job with what he's had to deal with. He's draining the swamp and the swamp is fighting back. Did anyone expect anything different? I didnt.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    This administration has been under attack since the beginning by the establishment republicans, the democrats, the media, traitorous leaders within the government, foreign governments, domestic terrorists, Hollywood terrorists. I mean geese cut the President some slack. I still think he's doing a damn fine job with what he's had to deal with. He's draining the swamp and the swamp is fighting back. Did anyone expect anything different? I didnt.
    Scaramucci was not part of the swamp. Arguably, Kelly is and has been.

Not sure how the events of the last hour amount to efforts to drain the swamp.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Did I call it???

That wasn't too hard to predict. As soon as that telephone interview came to light the first thing I said was "you're fired. It just took until a new chief of staff came In to do it. Kelly will remove anyone trying to grandstand and form their own celebrity. Finally a chief of staff where the buck stops here!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    That wasn't too hard to predict. As soon as that telephone interview came to light the first thing I said was "you're fired. It just took until a new chief of staff came In to do it. Kelly will remove anyone trying to grandstand and form their own celebrity. Finally a chief of staff where the buck stops here!
    So you're saying I called it?

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    He's creating his own mess. If you enjoy it, fine. The rest of us are ready to throw the bum out.

Don't know who "the rest of us" are, but I can tell you the majority of folks I come across are happy with Trump and thanking God he won over the alternative. Yes, he's not a polished politician. Know what? I don't care!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Don't know who "the rest of us" are, but I can tell you the majority of folks I come across are happy with Trump and thanking God he won over the alternative. Yes, he's not a polished politician. Know what? I don't care!

So why is this wise man getting rid of people he chose?

Top Bottom