0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    On Tillerson, let's see:

Eagle Scout

Civil Engineer, UT Austin 1975. Joined Exxon as a production engineer 1975

Rose through the ranks on merit:
    GM Central Production Region 1989
    President Exxon Yemen and Esso Exploration and Production (Khorat) 1995 - willing to accept overseas postings to advance
    VP of Exxon Ventures and president of Exxon Neftegas Ltd 1998 (responsible for Exxon holdings in Russia and Caspian region - This is obviously where 'they' began to 'turn' him)
    After Exxon and Mobil merge, chosen as XVP of ExxonMobil Development 1999
    President and Director of ExxonMobil 2004
    Elected Chairman and CEO of ExxonMobil - obviously an example of clandestine Russian manipulation

For: free trade, gay rights, economic growth and education

Against: sanctions (in general, not just those against his puppet masters), carbon tax, climate change, gov't regulation

Married with four children, Christian, still lives in Texas (Irving)

I can see your concern about his qualifications, relative to Hillary. He's republican, not a SJW and doesn't even have a vagina (:nailbite:). Obviously a tool of The Patriarchal System, meant to deny the just grievances of the world's oppressed

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    A racist organization

Tell that to one of their former directors who has just taken the lead in the chase for SOS.

Kut (knew someone would fall for it, now wonders if he still has the support of those who thinks he worked for a racist organization)

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Yes, better Trump appoint a bunch of people who have never been successful outside of academia in their lives, like Obama did.

Give me winners on Team America please.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yes, better Trump appoint a bunch of people who have never been successful outside of academia in their lives, like Obama did.

Give me winners on Team America please.
    It really should be of no surprise that Obama favored academes in his administration and on the other hand it should be equally of no surprise why Trump is giving the nod to successful business magnates.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Tell that to one of their former directors who has just taken the lead in the chase for SOS.

Kut (knew someone would fall for it, now wonders if he still has the support of those who thinks he worked for a racist organization)
    racist organization. I don't care who the director is or what kind of a resume they were building. I didn't fall for anything, i said what I believe no matter how someone (kut) wants to spin it to fit their agenda.

i support Donald Trump. The people he appoints will do exactly what he wants them to do in order to fix this country.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    The better question, is to ask what I think disqualifies a person for SOS. Stuff like business interests in foreign nations, and opposing US policy toward a nation because it interferes with your bottom line. Like say... Hmmm....criticizing sanctioning a nation for the invasion of another because it could hurt your business. But hey, with a net worth of over $100 M, at least he's like us regular folk, and not another billionaire.

Can you post links to where Tillerson did that?

Another way to look at it... he's successfully worked with Russia and has a good relationship with Putin, not exactly an ally and a huge nuclear threat to us. Not a bad start compared to the idiocy we've had before.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Can you post links to where Tillerson did that?

Another way to look at it... he's successfully worked with Russia and has a good relationship with Putin, not exactly an ally and a huge nuclear threat to us. Not a bad start compared to the idiocy we've had before.

Because that will change your opinion? But here, I'll humor you.
    Exxon's website work?

Rex W. Tillerson | ExxonMobil

How about you also check into his common core support threats....er, I mean opinions.

Kut (sees all kinds of hypocrisy all "up in here") lol

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    No, a link to exxon does not back up your claims of the specific things that disqualifies him

wth does common core have to do with Secretary of State?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    racist organization. I don't care who the director is or what kind of a resume they were building. I didn't fall for anything, i said what I believe no matter how someone (kut) wants to spin it to fit their agenda.

i support Donald Trump. The people he appoints will do exactly what he wants them to do in order to fix this country.

Glad to know you support guys who have a significant role in, as you say "racist organizations," because they were picked by your guy. Apparently your vision of those that run America runs contrary to American ideals....well, at least "stated" ideals. Noting, based on your previous comments. :dunno:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No, a link to exxon does not back up your claims of the specific things that disqualifies him

wth does common core have to do with Secretary of State?

Oh Mea Culpa. What are you asking for a link too, and more importantly if provided, will it change your opinion? If not, what's the point of challenging blind loyalty?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Oh Mea Culpa. What are you asking for a link too, and more importantly if provided, will it change your opinion? If not, what's the point of challenging blind loyalty?

So... You make claims, I ask you to prove it, you post a link to his resume which answers nothing, I point that out, now it's not worth defending your positions.

nice.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So... You make claims, I ask you to prove it, you post a link to his resume which answers nothing, I point that out, now it's not worth defending your positions.

nice.

I'll ask again, would it change your opinion? If it doesn't matter, why do I need to provide a link, that you will simply say "meh, so, I'm ok with it." If you continue to have such steadfast blind loyalty, I could tell you I have a link to him eating babies, and you wouldnt be swayed. I'd rather not waste my time trying to convince the "devout" of something beyond their realm of possibility.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I'm done with you. I try so hard but it's just not worth it. You ask a freaking trillion questions of anyone who makes a statement to you but when pressed you cannot/will not defend your own statements.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I'll ask again, would it change your opinion? If it doesn't matter, why do I need to provide a link, that you will simply say "meh, so, I'm ok with it." If you continue to have such steadfast blind loyalty, I could tell you I have a link to him eating babies, and you wouldnt be swayed. I'd rather not waste my time trying to convince the "devout" of something beyond their realm of possibility.

You do realize you're arguing over something that hasn't even been officially announced?

A couple of weeks ago Romney was a shoe-in for SOS. Given the media's ****-poor record of prognostication these past few months (try saying THAT five times fast) I'll wait until I see a Tweet or press conference from the President-Elect.

And in the meantime, Kut . . .

hqdefault.jpg

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The better question, is to ask what I think disqualifies a person for SOS. Stuff like business interests in foreign nations, and opposing US policy toward a nation because it interferes with your bottom line. Like say... Hmmm....criticizing sanctioning a nation for the invasion of another because it could hurt your business. But hey, with a net worth of over $100 M, at least he's like us regular folk, and not another billionaire.

Rewatch the debates. Trump promised us "Killers" like Carl Icahn.

He's delivering on his promise.

Top Bottom