• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Here's hoping Trump is just keeping Romney around to keep him quiet until after the Electoral College meets...then drops him like a turd.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Trump is playing the press like a fiddle. Making the most of his picks quickly, now ssssssssslowly dragging things out to keep the attention exactly where he wants it.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Hey, I'm just trying to save you from yet another politician pretending to be one of you. As was stated upthread, she's not much more than a clever political opportunist who tickles your ears with common talk. But you should know them by their fruits. Your loyalty is one of the most valuable things you can give. You shouldn't give it away so cheaply. That loyalty should cost her way more than you hearing her say what you want to hear.

LOL, thanks for your concern but I'm good. Now, do you have a valid argument why Sarah Palin is relevant to my comments about Trump not practicing anticipatory capitulation with the selection of General Mattis as SecDef?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Trump Chooses Oklahoma AG Scott Pruitt, Who Has Sued the EPA Numerous Times, to Be Head of EPA

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Shapiro likes to do a think he calls "good trump/bad trump". This pick is definitely "good trump".

I really don't know much about Scott Pruitt, but if anyone will neuter the EPA it'll be the guy who sued them over and over. I think the EPA guys and gals who've enjoyed their power over the last 8 years are gonna start hating their work. And that just makes me smile. I just don't know how this could get any more entertaining.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Shapiro likes to do a think he calls "good trump/bad trump". This pick is definitely "good trump".

I really don't know much about Scott Pruitt, but if anyone will neuter the EPA it'll be the guy who sued them over and over. I think the EPA guys and gals who've enjoyed their power over the last 8 years are gonna start hating their work. And that just makes me smile. I just don't know how this could get any more entertaining.

Side benefit of having more and more people getting engaged in, and paying attention to, the political process because there is some "interesting" **** going on.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Retired USMC General Kelly for DHS. Former SOUTHCOM/CC could be an outstanding choice.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    It would be just as dumb if they do it, like it was dumb when the Republicans did it.

Levin claims that law is unconstitutional anyway. He wants McConnell to schedule a vote, have dems block based on the law and then sue. Let's start limiting the power of congress. They do NOT get to say who the president can appoint.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Levin claims that law is unconstitutional anyway. He wants McConnell to schedule a vote, have dems block based on the law and then sue. Let's start limiting the power of congress. They do NOT get to say who the president can appoint .

Uh, they kinda have that right, constitutionally.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Removing unconstitutional laws that limit executive power supports framers intent of separation of powers.

It's congressional over reach. Removing it is not presidential over reach

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It would be just as dumb if they do it, like it was dumb when the Republicans did it.

Yeah, it was dumb. Played right in the hands of the Democrats so they can further the narrative about the mean old rubes. But the Dems have the press. They can play the other side of the game in a much different way with more options than the Republicans had.

Top Bottom