• Status
    Not open for further replies.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I can't say he's wrong in his criticisms. We see their bias here all the time.

One of his best qualities. We complain about the bias of the MSM all the time. He calls them out on camera and to their faces. They don't have an effective comeback because it is true. Too bad other Republicans so rarely stand up for themselves and their constituents.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    One of his best qualities. We complain about the bias of the MSM all the time. He calls them out on camera and to their faces. They don't have an effective comeback because it is true. Too bad other Republicans so rarely stand up for themselves and their constituents.

There's a reason I've called it the Clinton News Network for over 20 years now.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I'm the last person to say Obama's foreign policy is a shining example, but to say he's been a doormat to foreign govts, is IMO quite incorrect. There are missles in Poland, more soldiers in Baltics, ships running though China's "claimed" territory, ramping up wars/conflicts we should be well out of. How is this a position of fealty?

So again, I'll ask, what do you think Trump will do that other presidents haven't, specifically, in regards to North Korea?

Just which of those foreign policy examples you've cited has done something other than spread - and waste - our military strength and weaken us in the sight of the rest of the world? I'll be the first one to say, if no one else has done so previously, that further weakening our military and our position in the world is precisely what this President has intended from the first moment he took office, and he has been wildly successful in that, if in nothing else.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Ok. So Mexican-ness, and the apparent prejudices that go with it, is something that persists through to at least 1 generation removed? That is now a legitimate critique of judges? Or heck, a legitimate critique of anyone?

Do we really believe that a judge's legal rulings against Trump would be based more on personal enmity than on legal justification? If so, how does that explain the court of appeals opinion affirming the trial court? Are they all Mexican? Or some combination of Mexican and other ethnicity/national heritage that is distasteful?

I posted only in answer to this line "First, the judge was born in Indiana. So, any attack on heritage is based on the name." from your #1697

From the little I know about this case it would seem there are factual matters that could cause the judge to rule against Trump repeatedly

I would like to believe a Federal judge - even an Obama appointee - would not be this blatantly biased from the bench but by no stretch do I believe any judge would make Diogenes' short list. If you prick them, do they not bleed?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Just which of those foreign policy examples you've cited has done something other than spread - and waste - our military strength and weaken us in the sight of the rest of the world? I'll be the first one to say, if no one else has done so previously, that further weakening our military and our position in the world is precisely what this President has intended from the first moment he took office, and he has been wildly successful in that, if in nothing else.

Your post explains perfectly, why regardless of what Obama does he simply can't win with people that dislike him solely to dislike him. Had he not done any of the things I mentioned, there would be plenty who would say that he is sitting on his hands while China and Russia make aggressive moves unchecked.
    I'd be interested in your opinion on how Obama has weekened our military, and world position. As a firm isolationist, I'd also like you to justify the incredible costs associated in keeping those roles.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Your post explains perfectly, why regardless of what Obama does he simply can't win with people that dislike him solely to dislike him. Had he not done any of the things I mentioned, there would be plenty who would say that he is sitting on his hands while China and Russia make aggressive moves unchecked.
    I'd be interested in your opinion on how Obama has weekened our military, and world position. As a firm isolationist, I'd also like you to justify the incredible costs associated in keeping those roles.

Wait just a minute there. The Kenyan is the POS that preemptively declared that people like me are enemies who need punished. That stupid motherf**ker picked this fight and if lightning were to strike him I would consider it a victory for humanity.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Wait just a minute there. The Kenyan is the POS that preemptively declared that people like me are enemies who need punished. That stupid motherf**ker picked this fight and if lightning were to strike him I would consider it a victory for humanity.

Personal opinion noted, but you didn't address the question I asked. Aside from your statement not being quite factual, you haven't illustrated how, if your claim is true, how the military and overall nation has been weakened.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Personal opinion noted, but you didn't address the question I asked. Aside from your statement not being quite factual, you haven't illustrated how, if your claim is true, how the military and overall nation has been weakened.

I won't question his actions as CIC. I think Obama has been pretty normal/average in that regard. But with respect to your underlying question, I can give at least one, significant answer: the Obama World Apology Tour.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Aww, isn't this cute. The #NeverTrump fit-throwers have their standard-bearer: David French. It's even hashtag-ready: #FrenchRevolution. (Let us know how that one works out for you, mkay?)

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Aww, isn't this cute. The #NeverTrump fit-throwers have their standard-bearer: David French. It's even hashtag-ready: #FrenchRevolution. (Let us know how that one works out for you, mkay?)

Ok, first, of course, that effort has no chance at success.

Second, though, that does seem like a made-for-social-media candidacy. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom