• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

You'll like Trump's cabinet choices......

dlgbqe.jpg

:):

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Am I the only one that looks at this election and goes "is this really happening?"

Most people saying that seriously underestimate Trump. I've followed him for over 20 years now, and this is not surprising to me in the least. So many thought, and still think, that he's a joke.

He's no joke. He's a heavy hitter.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Most people saying that seriously underestimate Trump. I've followed him for over 20 years now, and this is not surprising to me in the least. So many thought, and still think, that he's a joke.

He's no joke. He's a heavy hitter.

I honestly think both our potential presidents are jokes. It so sad you can't but laugh.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Am I the only one that looks at this election and goes "is this really happening?"

Nope...But I am looking at it and am going "I can't believe I have lived long enough to finally see this happening...."

I can't explain it and I am far from an uninformed voter....I went from laughing at him and my wife saying what a joke he is to being a supporter....

For me the support really started was when Huffington Post decided to put his campaign in the Entertainment section...

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    One thing I get a kick out of is the lib journalists et al saying how Trump has no experience, not knowledgable, etc. Then I think of his opposition and what we have in office now. Most of the negatives they throw at him clearly apply to Obama.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Vince Foster, Rape, Whitewater, Benghazi, Trump isn't holding back; I love it.

I know we joke... but surely there are lines that even Trump can cross. He won't turn off the "Listen and Believe" cult that follows him... but those other voters (the majority) could be dissuaded.

Some PolSci prof on Twitter said:
    Again: beware the creeping normalization of Trump. Suggesting an ex-POTUS had someone killed w/o evidence: not ok in the 1990s, not ok now.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I know we joke... but surely there are lines that even Trump can cross. He won't turn off the "Listen and Believe" cult that follows him... but those other voters (the majority) could be dissuaded.

I don't think "Some PoliSci Prof On Twitter" knows what "no evidence" means.

The Clintons had Vince Foster killed, and the evidence is ample.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom