• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Militias, Vince Foster conspiracy theories, Clinton in the White House.... we gonna party like its 1999!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I haven't thought much about Vince Foster in about two decades, but that's what I remember my conclusion being at the time.

I can say there certainly was motive, but then again, a LOT of powerful people would have gone down if Foster had sang. The had a pretty solid motive to off him too. I think a number of things are plausible, but I think least plausible one is the Clintons having him killed themselves. They may have said some things to people who had almost as much to lose as they did, and let them act without their knowledge, but doing it themselves? I don't see it. I personally lean to the idea that he killed himself.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I can say there certainly was motive, but then again, a LOT of powerful people would have gone down if Foster had sang. The had a pretty solid motive to off him too. I think a number of things are plausible, but I think least plausible one is the Clintons having him killed themselves. They may have said some things to people who had almost as much to lose as they did, and let them act without their knowledge, but doing it themselves? I don't see it. I personally lean to the idea that he killed himself.

If nothing else the body was moved.

The interesting thing about a lot of the things Trump has said, bringing up these skeletons - how many people who are voters now actually remember any of this stuff? They're getting an education into what kind of shenanigans the Clinton White House seemed to always be involved in.

Oh, and this is nothing more than Trump turning the tactics of the left around on them.

"I hear Romney has problems with his taxes." - Harry Reid

"You know, the wife of one of Romney's employees died of cancer." - Stephanie Cutter

Alinksy, you magnificent bastard! I read your book!
    Donald Trump , 2016

Rule 5: Ridicule is man's most potent weapon.
    Rule 6: A good tactic is one your people enjoy.
    Rule 8: Keep the pressure on. Never let up.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Wonder how nervous the Secret Service agents are around HRC. And, I wonder how difficult it'll be to find a Secretary of Commerce.

(Kinda funny how all these old coincidences come to mind so quickly. Dusty, but comfortable.)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Why so much disdain for supporters of Trump???? Seriously...Why????

"Cult"...Really????

Do you actually think that people that support Trump are a "cult"??? Seriously???

If you continue to quote me beyond that line, I also refer to the "normal" voters that may or may not want to vote for him.

There are followers, and there are regular voters. Both exist.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Militias, Vince Foster conspiracy theories, Clinton in the White House.... we gonna party like its 1999!

I prefer to party like it's 1994. In the post Waco, pre-Oklahoma City era we listened to G. Gordon Liddy, spouted off about armed rebellion all the time and assumed anyone one with a badge was "in on it." Of course, there's wasn't an internet trail of our malcontent back then.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Is he trying to deny that he raised $6m for veterans?

CjQUgkMWgAAkG7F.jpg:large

And calls person questioning him a "nasty guy" for asking about it

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-group/?postshare=7011464125423238&tid=ss_tw

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I prefer to party like it's 1994. In the post Waco, pre-Oklahoma City era we listened to G. Gordon Liddy, spouted off about armed rebellion all the time and assumed anyone one with a badge was "in on it." Of course, there's wasn't an internet trail of our malcontent back then.

Luddite.

I was tearing up gopher and telnetting to MUDs in 1994 and rec.guns on Compuserv and Mosaic. Seemed like there was another newsgroup for the heavy conspiracy stuff, but I can't remember what it was now. I think I even skimmed the Anarchist's Cookbook back in the day.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why so much disdain for supporters of Trump???? Seriously...Why????

"Cult"...Really????

Do you actually think that people that support Trump are a "cult"??? Seriously???
    I doubt you're one of those. If you're not one of the fiercely loyal supporters who never admit when Trump's in the wrong and defend every action and word as if there is nothing he could do that would be beyond your ability to overlook, you're not part of the cult. I think most Trump supporters are sane. Then there's that guy. Like the one in that video w/Ted Cruz. That dude's ready to take the koolaid intravenously.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Luddite.

I was tearing up gopher and telnetting to MUDs in 1994 and rec.guns on Compuserv and Mosaic. Seemed like there was another newsgroup for the heavy conspiracy stuff, but I can't remember what it was now. I think I even skimmed the Anarchist's Cookbook back in the day.

There you go. Everything you need to know to win a Darwin Award!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It was a fundraiser where people were called and calling in pledging to send in a certain amount. Many people didn't follow through. Happens a lot. Doesn't mean there is anything shady going on.

That's not what the article says. It said some big name donors had backed out. $1.5M is a pretty big gap. And his honest is further called into question when he said he "didn't say" that they had raised $6M. He clearly said that. Hillary lies to cover her ***, Trump lies just to lie. Both are poison.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Just read some articles about the NM protests (riots). Pretty hilarious to read people saying they're protesting because they're offended by Trump and his stance on their illegally residing family.

Seems a lot of the protesting people aren't even American.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    And I'm not sure about anyone else in here, but these violent anti-Trump protests just make me want to vote for him more. I don't see this kind of violence and rioting coming from Republicans protesting HRC/Sanders events. Almost makes me feel like a vote for Trump is a vote against these angry left wing mobs.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Just read some articles about the NM protests (riots). Pretty hilarious to read people saying they're protesting because they're offended by Trump and his stance on their illegally residing family.

Seems a lot of the protesting people aren't even American.

Look at their pre-fab signs: pslweb dot org (not linking them) and therednation dot org (not linking them either). They're a bunch of George Soros-funded astrotrufers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom