Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    holy crap he actually mentioned it.

Trump: Cruz?s Father Helped JFK Assassin - The Daily Beast

“What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up? They don’t even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.” Fox News host Brian Kilmeade muttered that the report was unverified and full of holes, but allowed the candidate to steamroll any such suggestion. “I mean, what was he doing?” Trump continued. “What was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting? It’s horrible.”

Did you see? Trump pivoted and accused his opponent of being complicit in the assassination of JFK!

Presidential. As. ****.

What a dumb time to be alive.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That didn't bother me so much as hearing his father was using a pulpit for campaigning.

It happens. When I lived in Mississippi I heard a local sermon on the radio (not much else to listen to if you're driving somewhere on a Sunday) where the pastor told his congregation that voting for John Kerry would send them straight to hell. And not that I'm a Joh Kerry fan, but I thought to myself, "self, that **** is illegal."

But it's Mississippi.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It happens. When I lived in Mississippi I heard a local sermon on the radio (not much else to listen to if you're driving somewhere on a Sunday) where the pastor told his congregation that voting for John Kerry would send them straight to hell. And not that I'm a Joh Kerry fan, but I thought to myself, "self, that **** is illegal."

But it's Mississippi.
    My pastor this week, "Hold your nose and pull the lever. Wait, we don't have levers, push the button."

No names given or implied.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    And that's why people who do campaigns professionally get paid pretty well. That a solid armchair amateur perspective. One that completely ignores things like regionalism, demographics, and committee rules.

Now that I mention it, I think you could be Trump's campaign boss!

Really, your observation that Trump needs just over 50% of the remaining delegates to win outright is the key. Sure, it looks easy based on his past results, but if you actually look at a map, you might see the problem.

So, the other end of this horse is that if Trump can't close the deal, the girl might end up leaving the dance with the other guy.

Now that you mention it, I probably would not be half bad at the job considering Cruz just dropped out and Trump in the nominee now.....

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom