Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GPIA7R again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jludo again.

At least I could rep Hough.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Cruz and Kasich are toast.

My bleeding heart mother-in-law, who could be central cast as a Bushian compassionate conservative, cast her vote for Trump today because of their little team-up trick. If that was enough to sway her . . . oof.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Cruz and Kasich are toast.

My bleeding heart mother-in-law, who could be central cast as a Bushian compassionate conservative, cast her vote for Trump today because of their little team-up trick. If that was enough to sway her . . . oof.

[video=youtube;eZALA9uYlT0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZALA9uYlT0[/video]

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    it's not the quality of the idea that's in question. The question is more about his reliability.

I understand that.
    I'm just saying everybody in the country is pretty tired from the last 8 years of "America Sucks" and
    "we're sorry world, we'll go away" that is the obama foreign policy at work.
    I know I'm sick to death of it.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    [video=youtube;guPaiTI86UM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guPaiTI86UM[/video]

Cant Stump The Trump series for those unfamiliar with it, even my Dad when I talked with him tonight said that Cruz and Kasich teaming up was a huge sign of weakness and they are basically finished.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Why I Blame TV for Trump: A former cable host says the industry utterly caved to the candidate.

I really would like to blame Trump. But everything he is doing is with TV news’ full acquiescence. Trump doesn’t force the networks to show his rallies live rather than do real reporting. Nor does he force anyone to accept his phone calls rather than demand that he do a face-to-face interview that would be a greater risk for him. TV news has largely given Trump editorial control. It is driven by a hunger for ratings—and the people who run the networks and the news channels are only too happy to make that Faustian bargain. Which is why you’ll see endless variations of this banner, one I saw all three cable networks put up in a single day: “Breaking news: Trump speaks for first time since Wisconsin loss.” In all these scenes, the TV reporter just stands there, off camera, essentially useless. The order doesn’t need to be stated. It’s understood in the newsroom: Air the Trump rallies live and uninterrupted. He may say something crazy; he often does, and it’s always great television.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    Excitement is not the problem.

Risk of the unknown is the problem, IMHO. With a smattering of intuitive cult-of-personality avoidance.

What has the known done to advance the conservative, or liberty movement in the last 16 years? Time to embrace the unknown.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    What has the known done to advance the conservative, or liberty movement in the last 16 years?
    In the firearms area alone:
    - Heller
    - more states with constitutional carry
    - lifetime permits in Indiana
    - very recently, more rifle options for deer hunting

Time to embrace the unknown.
    Be careful what you wish for.

;)

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    In the firearms area alone:
    - Heller
    - more states with constitutional carry
    - lifetime permits in Indiana
    - very recently, more rifle options for deer hunting

Be careful what you wish for.

;)

Yeah, but what about the Patriot Act, Medicare Part D, No Child Left Behind, and endless war; not to mention all the crap they let Obama do under his tenure.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yeah, but what about the Patriot Act, Medicare Part D, No Child Left Behind, and endless war; not to mention all the crap they let Obama do under his tenure.

Well, gee, if we're going that way... What about all the things that haven't happened that the Dems wanted to do? AWB, single payer healthcare, forcing employers to pay for abortions, etc., etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom