Not open for further replies.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Projection or experience with how people talk? And you obviously haven't meant some of the women that I have...

ETA and projection usually implies projecting one's own feelings on another. I don't think Kelly was PMSing, although I do believe Trump meant to imply it. Otherwise why not just stop at the eyes comment, why add on the where ever part?

Thanks for proving my point.

And you keep skipping over him calling her a bimbo... I'm going to guess that would be him projecting his desires...

Megyn Kelly is a bimbo - i.e. foolish, stupid, inept; an attractive but unintelligent woman - in the realm of political journalism.

Or, perhaps other realms, too. She actually believes that Jesus was a white man.

[video=youtube;DBn2wIQWoB8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBn2wIQWoB8[/video]

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Megyn Kelly is a bimbo - i.e. foolish, stupid, inept; an attractive but unintelligent woman - in the realm of political journalism.

Or, perhaps other realms, too. She actually believes that Jesus was a white man.

[video=youtube;DBn2wIQWoB8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBn2wIQWoB8[/video]

Lol, I'm glad I've taken it easy these past few days.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I wouldn't exactly say she's unintelligent. There are plenty of attractive women that never make it to where she is. That said, she's rarely the smartest person in the room. When she IS the smartest person in the room the conversation will suffer to the point that it's time to tune her out and just ogle.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Related to the Trump/Women talk.

Trump relishes judging women on the basis of their looks, which he seems to believe amounts to the sum of their character.

Donald Trump has one core philosophy: misogyny

I'm just gonnnnnnaaaaaa leave this here..........

Liberal_women_small.jpg

Trump........ man has a point.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You're telling me you can make Ivanka Trump look as ugly as Feinstein?

What the **** does any of that prove? Hot or ugly doesn't make one side's politial arguments more sound than another. There are hot liberals and ugly conservatives, and visa versa.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Well, I haven't seen KF nekkid, so...

Steganography - its embedded in the liberal women poster posted above. If you focus on Sotomayor, then squint your eyes, and defocus until its blurry, keep looking for about 5 minutes, you can see it clear as day.

You're welcome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom