• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    But they aren't. Well, maybe the "mean" one is a misrepresentation, but the "unfair" part is absolutely true.

If libel laws move toward simply being "wrong," the results will absolutely be unfair. The people with power will have more of it, and people with less power will be muzzled.

Trump doesn't need a single law changed to crush almost anyone in court. The people in power already have a lot of it and the people with less power are muzzled by economic self-preservation. It's usually just the peeps with their nuts in the ringer that want to talk about 'fairness' anyway. Don't recall 'fair' getting used much in the wording of The Constitution

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's up to INGO users to interpret what they want Trump's words to mean, doncha know. Some go with the semantic approach, and take the words 100% literally... others are skeptical of what he means when he says things... because they take his history into account.

We'll never truly know, regardless. He won't be President.

Just keep clicking those ruby slippers together! View attachment 46177

"There's no place for Trump"

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    We're lucky to have you here to parse what Trump really means when he says things.

INGO, where "I would close up our borders" doesn't mean "I would close up our borders"

But this is nothing new with Trump, he really does need a period of time after saying something to clear up what he really meant by it.

Well, you would have more sources to parse Trump for you if you hadn't put them all on 'ignore', now wouldn't you. Can Mr. Bennett's denouement be so very far off?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Trump tweeted, then deleted, a threat to Ted Cruz about his wife.

alright then. Can't these guys just leave family out of it

CeMmWKwWoAAc9cm.jpg:large

What? Because Trump's wife is fair game but Cruz's is somehow off limits? And its a threat rather than a promise because an Investment Manager for Goldman Sachs surely doesn't have any skeletons in her closet?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    What? Because Trump's wife is fair game but Cruz's is somehow off limits? And its a threat rather than a promise because an Investment Manager for Goldman Sachs surely doesn't have any skeletons in her closet?

But but but, people keep saying Cruz is the better option!

I'm not buying that, ever, not when he's married to a goldman sachs/CFR member. She fits the stereotypical globalist profile, and that's the opposite direction I want to see this country going.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Luckily I think we're both on GPIATM's ignore list else he might inadvertantly see my post you quoted - surely resulting in a case of the vapors :)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yeah, because the candidate bears no responsibility for what a super-PAC does in his name, right
    So I guess now I call on Cruz to disavow the use of Trump's family in campaigning. Oh, but wait, he didn't do it fast enough. Lying anti-family sexist!

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Wonder what his INGO username is:
    Trump says Muslims 'not reporting' terror activity

"They're not reporting it, they're absolutely not reporting it and that's a big problem," said Trump, who is the favourite to win the Republican nomination for the US presidential election on November 8.
    "It's like they are protecting each other but they are really doing very bad damage... They have to open up to society, they have to report the bad ones," he told interviewer Piers Morgan.

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    Only wanted to be Prince, not King? Very low energy. Sad!

CePY35mXEAAJdPJ.jpg:large

Bad! Not good! I tell you- you believe me- no seriously, I only ever tell the truth, believe me. We are going to have so many Princes, Kings, I am going to deport the peasants. I know. I know. Believe me, only Kings. Princes. Kick those sons of *****es out. We are going to have such good castles- everyone says you can't build a castle. I will build the best castles, you won't even- and for cheaper than anyone. We are going to build good castles. Beautiful castles.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Petty? Perhaps. Sexist? Not in the slightest. Trump was talking about Megyn Kelly's metaphorical rage/bloodlust. It had nothing to do with her vagina, or even that she was a woman - and such an interpretation doesn't even make any sense in the context of what Trump said.

Bimbo? And if you believe that he wasn't referring to her "PMSing" for having the temerity for calling him out on his previous remarks, well you may want to switch your avatar to something more appropriate such as this
    images

Sure there is a place for Trump, it's called "reality" tv. Oh wait wasn't he fired?

Kinda like 'Rafael' becoming 'Ted'?

I know several people that use their middle name when their first name is the same as their father. Don't you?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Bimbo? And if you believe that he wasn't referring to her "PMSing" for having the temerity for calling him out on his previous remarks, well you may want to switch your avatar to something more appropriate...

Pure projection.

One does not "PMS" from one's eyes.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Pure projection.

One does not "PMS" from one's eyes.

Projection or experience with how people talk? And you obviously haven't meant some of the women that I have...

ETA and projection usually implies projecting one's own feelings on another. I don't think Kelly was PMSing, although I do believe Trump meant to imply it. Otherwise why not just stop at the eyes comment, why add on the where ever part?

And you keep skipping over him calling her a bimbo... I'm going to guess that would be him projecting his desires...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom