• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    There can be no excuses remaining as they abandon their morals and conscience. When the "but Bush" nonsense inevitably starts... these posts will remain as evidence, and they will be reminded that they were warned and informed at every turn.

That, and I'm not a quitter.

Maybe after you spend 150 million, you might consider quitting.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Maybe that should be posted in the "arguments for Trump" thread.

I don't know why you bother. They either don't care, or if they do care they deny or rationalize it. Just give up. Trump is going to win the nomination. And then Hillary will quickly appoint another Ruth Buzzy Ginsburg.

I find the way that you so blithely infer notTrump therefore GOPwin to be instructive. Where in there does the miracle happen? If we can't or won't win with Trump I seriously doubt we can win without him

View attachment 45983

olhorseman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Middle of nowhere NC
    Purely out of selfish reasons, I voted for Trump in the primary here in NC and will vote for him in the general election. Why? Well, I have always loved Halloween, scary movies, or anything scary just for the adrenaline rush. It will be like the best Halloween ever, every day, with Trump having his hands on the 'football'.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    It has been at least a week since I've said this, so I'll say it again: foreign policy is not the place for on-the-job training. Obama sucked. Trump will suck.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It has been at least a week since I've said this, so I'll say it again: foreign policy is not the place for on-the-job training. Obama sucked. Trump will suck.

Are you going to sit there and tell me that most of the foreign policy we see is the work of obama and not of kerry and hillary's doing?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Are you going to sit there and tell me that most of the foreign policy we see is the work of obama and not of kerry and hillary's doing?
    I do not know how they define their roles. I do know that, collectively (including Jarrett), their experience was small, their principles lacking, and their sophistication low.

Similarly, Trump's experience is nonexistent, his principles clouded, and his sophistication... well... you get the idea.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I do not know how they define their roles. I do know that, collectively (including Jarrett), their experience was small, their principles lacking, and their sophistication low.

Similarly, Trump's experience is nonexistent, his principles clouded, and his sophistication... well... you get the idea.

Then how is a first term canadian born senator going to do any better?

I don't see Trump's complete detail for detail foreign policy coming out of between his ears. I see some principles and outlines, sure, but to think that a president alone is going to decide our total foreign policy seems loony-bin to me.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

Well, your question kinda contains the answer. :) He starts out more familiar with foreign policy than 99% of Americans.

Plus, we at least know who he's going to for advice, rather than relying on what's between his ears.

I don't see Trump's complete detail for detail foreign policy coming out of between his ears. I see some principles and outlines, sure, but to think that a president alone is going to decide our total foreign policy seems loony-bin to me.
    I don't expect details. I expect more than "We'll have the most fabulous trade deals you can imagine."

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    50% of all business's fail within the first five years. I would have to say he is ahead of the curve.. Way ahead..

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I don't know if I'd bother a whole lot on this line of reasoning. Some exit polling I've seen shows that Trumpers don't care all that much about experience. It's actually GOP wide, not surprisingly.

Oh. so you acknowledge Trump's status then.

Well, your question kinda contains the answer. :) He starts out more familiar with foreign policy than 99% of Americans.

Plus, we at least know who he's going to for advice, rather than relying on what's between his ears.

I don't expect details. I expect more than "We'll have the most fabulous trade deals you can imagine."

Oh, no. From Trump? I fully expect to hear, "I will consult with myself. I have a big brain."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom