• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    You guys are right, Merrick Garland will be a great SCOTUS justice. Maybe BHO will be considered next.

Peace out.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Not quite. My question is regarding Trump's policies, and why someone like Duke would be attracted to them. It's a discussion starter, not an argument.

In regards to the thread choice, the man named him specifically, so that's what incited the question.

If someone goes out tomorrow and kills 100 people in the name of Democrats, you can be sure it's suitable to be posted in a thread about Democrats... if only as a reference. Or if Jeb Bush endorses Johnson... I'll post that in the Johnson thread, not the GOP thread.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    A good barometer of what sociopaths think?

Who wouldn't want to better understand them? I mean apart from the moderate sociopaths who think we can just kill our way to freedom.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This works in this thread.

Just like SJW's, Breitbart trying to get someone fired because they oppose Trump.

Awful.

ColKID2WAAAPXDn.jpg:large

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    Cannot confirm, but Trump tweet apparently indicates that Trey Gowdy is his choice for AG. That would be absolutely awesome. Trey would be Clinton's worst nightmare.

Dirty Steve

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just like SJWs, this comment was nothing more than hyperbole based on a straw man argument.

Awful.

Gonna have to point out where I'm wrong. They contacted Nichols' bosses at Naval War College and tried to get him canned for "violating the Hatch Act."

Here's the piece: http://archive.is/AOgxP

It's just an obsessive rant over a "NeverTrump" guy.

Last edited:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    JOHNSTOWN, Pa. — Hillary Clinton’s top surrogates are taking aim at rival Donald Trump for criticizing the bereaved mother of a Muslim Army captain, a comment that sparked outrage across the political spectrum on Saturday.

Democratic vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine expressed shock that the GOP nominee would attack Ghazala Khan for not speaking during her husband’s address to the Democratic convention.

“He was kind of trying to turn that into some kind of ridicule,” Kaine said after a campaign event in Pittsburgh. “It just demonstrates again kind of a temperamental unfitness. If you don’t have any more sense of empathy than that, then I’m not sure you can learn it.”

Former President Bill Clinton, who joined his wife and Kaine at the event, agreed: “I cannot conceive how you can say that about a Gold Star mother.”

Lawyer Khizr Khan gave a moving tribute to their son, Humayun, who received a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart after he was killed by a suicide bomber in Iraq in 2004. During the speech, Khan’s wife, Ghazala, stood silently by his side, wearing a headscarf.

“If you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn’t allowed to have anything to say. You tell me,” Trump said, in an interview with ABC’s “This Week.”

Ghazala Khan has said she didn’t speak because she’s still overwhelmed by her grief and can’t even look at photos of her son without crying.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...3092ce-56b9-11e6-b652-315ae5d4d4dd_story.html

Neat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom