• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    That pic proves that there are people and places on the internet that I truly cannot fathom. lol

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    to be fair, I can't imagine Hillary's answer sounding like less of an incoherent word jumble. I've only really heard the younger Libertarian-sorts give good tech answers.

Cn4-EqeWIAA_LoO.jpg:large

Too late, we all ready did

Can you say "Stuxnet"

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    ... I've only really heard the younger Libertarian-sorts give good tech answers.

TOP DEFINITION
    Millennial
    Special little snowflake.

Born between 1982 and 1994 this generation is something special, cause Mom and Dad and their 5th grade teacher Mrs. Winotsky told them so. Plus they have a whole shelf of participation trophies sitting at home so it has to be true.

They believe themselves to be highly intelligent, the teachers and lecturers constantly gave them "A"'s in order to keep Mom and Dad from complaining to the Dean. Unfortunately, nobody explained to them the difference between and education and grade inflation so they tend to demonstrate poor spelling and even poorer grammar.

At work, millennials believe themselves to be overachievers who just aren't understood by their loser bosses. Even Mom said so when she showed up for the interview. They are the only generation in the universe to understand the concept of work life balance and to actually want to find a fulfilling career. All those Gen X losers just don't get it what with hoping to keep their jobs and pay the bills but they are just corporate drone so who cares what they think? They should be smart like Millennials and get Mom and Dad to pay for that stuff until they can work out what they want to do with their lives and then get rich doing it.
    Well, I've been here at this job for 6 months now and I've been on time mostly so I should get a raise now 'cause I've paid my dues.
    Did you know we are the most technologically advanced generation, like eva? And smart too. They call us millennials cause we were born before the millennial I think.
    #millennials #gen y #entitled #lazy #educated

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I was actually disappointed with Ivanka. They had built her up so much. I thought she came off a little snooty, and I honestly think she'd be more politically comfortable playing for the other team.

But. I will say this. I believe last night was the pivot.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I was actually disappointed with Ivanka. They had built her up so much. I thought she came off a little snooty, and I honestly think she'd be more politically comfortable playing for the other team.

But. I will say this. I believe last night was the pivot.
    "The pivot" - please explain.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Right? Two successful two-term Republican governors of blue states on the same ticket, what a year.

I say this at least once an election cycle. Libertarians need to build from the bottom up not top down.

Successful Republicans have established a pattern of being failed Libertarians

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I say this at least once an election cycle. Libertarians need to build from the bottom up not top down.

Successful Republicans have established a pattern of being failed Libertarians

Yep. Just when you come to feel comfortable with most of their theories, they nominate progressives that check a few of their boxes but really make them so little different than the other two parties, why bother.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom