• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JNG

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Um Ya-
    Now that you see them side by side, it's real hard to tell them apart. :n00b:

That's your take from all this? ? Really?

The fact that Melania's speech embarrassingly and amateurishly plagariazed Michelle Obama's is just the latest and highest-profile in a long string of amateur-hour performances by Team Trump. My take from all that is that anyone who is talking themselves into voting for Trump on the premise that he's going to surround himself with the best people is kidding themselves.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    The fact that Melania's speech embarrassingly and amateurishly plagariazed Michelle Obama's is just the latest and highest-profile in a long string of amateur-hour performances by Team Trump. My take from all that is that anyone who is talking themselves into voting for Trump on the premise that he's going to surround himself with the best people is kidding themselves.

Ya you're right.
    This is a gamechanger! It's much more serious than I had thought. Thank you for setting me straight.

I shall now contact the voter registration board and change my party to Democrat just like you guys.
    Hail Hillary. :rockwoot:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Any little thing...

...to help Hilary out. Highlights how small minded the haters are. It's OK though, we can see this. ;)

This has now reached troll-level. BW, never had an issue with you before... but this sort of talk, completely absent of logic, contributes nothing. You've got your stance, and that's great... but you've chosen to do the unwavering, blind devotion thing. It's not a good look for you.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Um Ya-
    Now that you see them side by side, it's real hard to tell them apart. :n00b:

That's your take from all this? ? Really?

Um, his take is accurate. It's clearly taken from Michael Obama's speech. Not as scandalous as they're making it out to be, but it clearly is a YUGE mistake. Dude needs to up his game if he thinks he's qualified for the Presidency.

Any little thing...

...to help Hilary out. Highlights how small minded the haters are. It's OK though, we can see this. ;)

But it's Trump's unforced error! Don't you see that?

I remember writing in one of the many Trump threads about my fear that you fiercely loyal Trumpers won't hold him accountable. That if he became president you'd blindly support whatever he did or said. And many of you assured me that you would. But you're not! And he's not even in office yet. What the hell can he do that would make you question him? Huh? What? Anything?

C'mon, you're better than that. Demand better!

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    This has now reached troll-level. BW, never had an issue with you before... but this sort of talk, completely absent of logic, contributes nothing. You've got your stance, and that's great... but you've chosen to do the unwavering, blind devotion thing. It's not a good look for you.

Just quoted so you can read it again. No, really read it this time.
    That's right. This has been posted before.

You need to check with whoever writes your posts to make sure they haven't been posted in the past. You may not be aware but it matches many posts out there. :rolleyes:

Silly, isn't it....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ya you're right.
    This is a gamechanger! It's much more serious than I had thought. Thank you for setting me straight.

I shall now contact the voter registration board and change my party to Democrat just like you guys.
    Hail Hillary. :rockwoot:

You're mistaking insisting on standards for rooting for the other team. Criticizing Trump for mishandling things IS NOT ROOTING FOR THE OTHER TEAM!

And hey. I've voting for the douche. Well, there is a limit to my pragmatism. And he probably has a little room left. But I certainly don't mind demanding that he should be better. I wish all of you would demand he up his game. He is embarrassingly amateur at running a political campaign.

I'm stuck with him, but he's proving more and more that I'm stuck with a loser.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just quoted so you can read it again. No, really read it this time.
    That's right. This has been posted before.

You need to check with whoever writes your posts to make sure they haven't been posted in the past. You may not be aware but it matches many posts out there. :rolleyes:

Silly, isn't it....

OMG. You really believe the Trump line on this. :rolleyes: You think she just repeated common phrases that happen to be in the exact order of Michelle Obama's.

Either Trump's speechwriters are extremely incompetent, or they're just trolling him and laughing their asses off. I lean more towards incompetent.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    You're mistaking insisting on standards for rooting for the other team. Criticizing Trump for mishandling things IS NOT ROOTING FOR THE OTHER TEAM!

And hey. I've voting for the douche. Well, there is a limit to my pragmatism. And he probably has a little room left. But I certainly don't mind demanding that he should be better. I wish all of you would demand he up his game. He is embarrassingly amateur at running a political campaign.

I'm stuck with him, but he's proving more and more that I'm stuck with a loser.

I don't normally try to degrade the candidate I am voting for.
    This is usually done by the "Other Team". But hey, If you are voting for Trump and trying to deface him somehow also, don't let me stop you.

I do vet my own team and won't always agree with their beliefs but this "speech thing" is so insignificant that it's just a non-issue for most.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    :facepalm: Amateur.

The RNC better get their act together. This is their show. Did they let her write her own speech? "Here are some speeches from previous conventions, make it sound like these." :facepalm:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't normally try to degrade the candidate I am voting for.
    This is usually done by the "Other Team". But hey, If you are voting for Trump and trying to deface him somehow also, don't let me stop you.

I do vet my own team and won't always agree with their beliefs but this "speech thing" is so insignificant that it's just a non-issue for most.

It is your duty as a voter to hold YOUR candidate accountable. This is INGO. You're not in Enemy territory. In the poll only 3 people said they will vote for Hillary and one of those said he accidentally clicked the wrong one. Most of INGO seems to support Trump. In our own conversations, admitting to ourselves and our fellow gun supporters that our candidate ****ed up is not trying to deface Trump. Trumps actions do the defacing. You can either admit it, and demand better, or you can ignore it and pretend it's actually positive.

As far as vetting your own team, I don't really see any evidence of that. I mean, Trump has committed a number of unforced errors. But none of you ever admit that any of it is even a mistake. It's like you guys think Trump is all perfect at all times.

I mean hell, my first choice was for Rand Paul. And there are some areas where he's a real douchebag and I had no problem talking about it. But I still supported him because even with his faults, I thought he checked the most boxes for me.

What's wrong with saying, ooh, wow. They really did plagiarize. That was a really dumb thing to do. They need to fire that speechwriter if he's going to make silly mistakes when the stakes are so high.

Don't you want your candidate to be better than that?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    It is your duty as a voter to hold YOUR candidate accountable. This is INGO. You're not in Enemy territory. In the poll only 3 people said they will vote for Hillary and one of those said he accidentally clicked the wrong one. Most of INGO seems to support Trump. In our own conversations, admitting to ourselves and our fellow gun supporters that our candidate ****ed up is not trying to deface Trump. Trumps actions do the defacing. You can either admit it, and demand better, or you can ignore it and pretend it's actually positive.

As far as vetting your own team, I don't really see any evidence of that. I mean, Trump has committed a number of unforced errors. But none of you ever admit that any of it is even a mistake. It's like you guys think Trump is all perfect at all times.

I mean hell, my first choice was for Rand Paul. And there are some areas where he's a real douchebag and I had no problem talking about it. But I still supported him because even with his faults, I thought he checked the most boxes for me.

What's wrong with saying, ooh, wow. They really did plagiarize. That was a really dumb thing to do. They need to fire that speechwriter if he's going to make silly mistakes when the stakes are so high.

Don't you want your candidate to be better than that?

My ONLY duty is to make sure that Hillary doesn't end up as the President again like she did for those long 8 miserable years in the 90s.

My guns depend on that.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    My ONLY duty is to make sure that Hillary doesn't end up as the President again like she did for those long 8 miserable years in the 90s.

My guns depend on that.

Then I recommend moving to Ohio and registering to vote. It is still a very close race there (within the MOE).

You only need to be a resident of Ohio for 30 days prior to the election, so there's still time. But, you also have to register more than 30 days prior to the election. So, beware of the deadlines.

Don't worry - you can always move back. :)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

My guns depend on that.

Did you read the rest of the post? I hope you did.

And, I consider it my duty as well. And that's why I'm planning to vote for the second worst candidate in the whole election season over the single worst candidate. But criticizing the actual errors he commits is not contrary to that goal. Again, it's okay to admit your douche is a douche. It's healthy. It's honest. It's necessary for the preservation of personal liberty.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville

My guns depend on that.

wow. No wonder the duopoly feels more secure than ever - most of their electorate feels in only one dimension and thinks in somewhat less.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Then I recommend moving to Ohio and registering to vote. It is still a very close race there (within the MOE).

You only need to be a resident of Ohio for 30 days prior to the election, so there's still time. But, you also have to register more than 30 days prior to the election. So, beware of the deadlines.

Don't worry - you can always move back. :)

Dude, my drive is far enough as it is. And as soon as I become a resident of another state, my lifetime LTCH here becomes invalid. Then when I move back in 30 days I have to go through the process all over again.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Dude, my drive is far enough as it is. And as soon as I become a resident of another state, my lifetime LTCH here becomes invalid. Then when I move back in 30 days I have to go through the process all over again.

Well if you're not willing to do everything in your power to prevent HRC from becoming president, clearly you want HRC to become president.

Boom. Logic.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    OK-
    You guys have finally made me see the errors of my ways. I will change partys again. For you.

:rockwoot:Erect Johnson -
    He'll Cream the Competition!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom