Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Know who else is an idiot? The guy that takes media attention away from the RNC (at this time, Benghazi mother speaking) so he can call in to Fox News. And of course, Fox News drops coverage of the RNC (which is making him the nominee... and trying to spread his message)... to speak to him.

That... that is an idiot.

CnsEL0aXEAA8vdK.jpg:large

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    This his has nothing to do with trump. It has to do with me listening to simple-minded Juan use idiotic logic and racial bias to interpret everything.

but sure, go ahead and dismiss my statement

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016...epublicans-not-moving-on-obamas-appointments/

http://thehill.com/opinion/juan-williams/273609-juan-williams-trump-plays-the-race-card

and so on

Hold on, let me break out my checklist.

..hm. Hmm... yes. Alright, I think that's it

According to INGO: All Trump supporters are idiots. All anti-trump people are idiots. All democrats are idiots.

It's settled!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I thought that was strange too

Know who else is an idiot? The guy that takes media attention away from the RNC (at this time, Benghazi mother speaking) so he can call in to Fox News. And of course, Fox News drops coverage of the RNC (which is making him the nominee... and trying to spread his message)... to speak to him.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I wouldn't classify that as "comfortable". It's only a pragmatic choice for me to vote for him. I'm not comfortable with Trump at all. And 'till heaven and earth pass away, not one jot nor tittle shall pass away from my discomfort until all is revealed.

Bug is suggesting that you not suspend the respiration of life-giving gases awaiting the time of this event

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I know, Bug, I know--everyone who doesn't support Trump isn't worth listening to because they are 'biased' or 'part of the left' or 'part of the establishment' or their 'father assassinated Kennedy' or some such.

Amazing how everyone agrees with you when the only people you'll listen to are the ones who already agree with you.

I am the yang to the anti-Trump yin. I post pro-Trump solely in response to scurrilous anti-Trump propaganda

Something something unexamined life something

View attachment 48567

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

CnsEL0aXEAA8vdK.jpg:large

None of the news channels are staying with the speakers. I saw it as an opportunity to work other angles, not the work of an idiot.

It's even evidenced by your picture. I chose the live stream to watch. Others may choose to get analysis.

It's all about freedom of choice baby!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Kind of a shocker in this thread that some are constantly on the hunt for the next reason to *****.

Way too tough to change the channel or find a live stream??? :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom