• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, shame on you then. This is INGO (Indiana Gun Owners.:ingo:) Would have hoped you'd pick another forum to tout your support for the anti-gun candidate.

Don't speak try to speak for an entire forum based on circular "if/then" logic

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Don't speak try to speak for an entire forum based on circular "if/then" logic

I whole heartedly agree and would advise jail time for anyone who would knowingly attempt to install a felon in the white house, as a conspirator in her crimes.

Well maybe those who are unaware of the law are just minor offenders. But those who know the law and would still support someone like that, well, "extremely careless" doesn't even begin to cover it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You are correct!! And for all of you bashing Trump, think of this: If you do not vote for trump you will watch your 2A rights evaporate under "Crooked Hellery" and her asinine liberal cohorts.

You're assuming that Trump isn't playing you to get your vote. He's demonstrably pandered on other issues. Why should we believe he's really being honest on this one? Or, the ****ing wall, for that matter.
    :rockwoot: Erect Johnson!

We can't win but 4% is something.

1% is the best the party has managed in 45 years. Please explain to me how obtaining 1% of the vote is working to defend our liberties?

Now c'mon, the douchebag is up to 9% in the polls. Surely that fact suggests that it must be desperate times when a Libertarian can break that 1% fringe barrier.

No. No, I'm pretty sure he meant it as he wrote it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I whole heartedly agree and would advise jail time for anyone who would knowingly attempt to install a felon in the white house, as a conspirator in her crimes.

Well maybe those who are unaware of the law are just minor offenders. But those who know the law and would still support someone like that, well, "extremely careless" doesn't even begin to cover it.

Huh?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    WTHR reporting that Pence's campaign manager boarded a flight to NY today. "For meetings."

Sure looks like Pence will be the veep candidate.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Thanks. IMO judges should be silent when it comes to political views. If an NBA ref publicly stated that Golden State was such a better team and that Cleveland were lollygaggers, that ref would be ousted. I think the Fed should stifle themselves as well.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I think judges should be smarter when commenting on political views. They can have them; they can't be blunt about them.

Is a double standard, but also part of the job description IMHO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom