Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The French believed that if you adopted the French Culture, you could join them (They never figured out why the ignorant natives didn't want French culture). They actually had plans to incorporate SE Asia and Algeria into the Republic.

The English were very racist. They didn't care one lick about culture. If you weren't white, you weren't good enough.

[video=youtube;MhLqPfAylF4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhLqPfAylF4[/video]

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    what u all think about trump, think he make a good President ? he's got my vote
    You are correct!! And for all of you bashing Trump, think of this: If you do not vote for trump you will watch your 2A rights evaporate under "Crooked Hellery" and her asinine liberal cohorts.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    You are correct!! And for all of you bashing Trump, think of this: If you do not vote for trump you will watch your 2A rights evaporate under "Crooked Hellery" and her asinine liberal cohorts.

The 2A doesn't grant any rights, so no big deal.

JNG

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009

And if you do vote for Trump, you will also watch your 2A rights evaporate as he institutes an AWB (he's in favor) and decides that the government can create lists dictating who can and can't buy guns, without any process or recourse (he's proposed this recently).

Stinks to be us. But support of the 2A isn't a reason to support Trump, sadly.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

No thanks. I'll vote for a candidate that will actually work to uphold my Rights. All of them. Trump and Hillary are worthless in that regard.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Good God we are doomed.....:(

Nah. Lot of big talkers out there (and in here ;).)

I don't look for them to admit it, but they know the only right way to go for the Second Amendment, the country and themselves. The voting booth is private for a reason. They'll do the right thing when the time comes. :ingo::patriot:

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    And if you do vote for Trump, you will also watch your 2A rights evaporate as he institutes an AWB (he's in favor) and decides that the government can create lists dictating who can and can't buy guns, without any process or recourse (he's proposed this recently).

Stinks to be us. But support of the 2A isn't a reason to support Trump, sadly.

O RLY?

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/second-amendment-rights

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Nah. Lot of big talkers out there (and in here ;).)

I don't look for them to admit it, but they know the only right way to go for the Second Amendment, the country and themselves. The voting booth is private for a reason. They'll do the right thing when the time comes. :ingo::patriot:

Damn right we will. We'll vote for real candidates with experience who respect our liberties. Screw Trump and Clinton.

tacticalmaster45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 18, 2016
    Evansville
    Yes Trump has changed his positions on numerous fronts over the years but that doesn't matter now given this unique situation. I do NOT agree with Trump on many things he has said this past year, let alone throughout his life, however I am "big" enough to recognize a clear choice. We can either have a lying, deceitful, corrupt Hillary or we can have a charismatic, populist, view-changing Donald; I will choose the latter. He has voiced his support for the 2A many times throughout his campaign and has a "firearm enthusiastic" son. The did the right thing by endorsing Mr. Trump because they recognized the choice we are facing. Yes its sad that our choices aren't ideal for the leader of the free world but this has been a common theme throughout history. You can stand on your soapbox all you'd like and either abstain from voting or vote for Gary Johnson, but recognize that both of these actions are essentially the same as voting for Clinton.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yes Trump has changed his positions on numerous fronts over the years but that doesn't matter now given this unique situation. I do NOT agree with Trump on many things he has said this past year, let alone throughout his life, however I am "big" enough to recognize a clear choice. We can either have a lying, deceitful, corrupt Hillary or we can have a charismatic, populist, view-changing Donald; I will choose the latter. He has voiced his support for the 2A many times throughout his campaign and has a "firearm enthusiastic" son. The did the right thing by endorsing Mr. Trump because they recognized the choice we are facing. Yes its sad that our choices aren't ideal for the leader of the free world but this has been a common theme throughout history. You can stand on your soapbox all you'd like and either abstain from voting or vote for Gary Johnson, but recognize that both of these actions are essentially the same as voting for Clinton.

Fine ok, I done arguing about it, I guess my vote is a vote for Clinton... deal with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom