• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    If you want to keep your 2A rights everyone here and all members of the NRA should vote for Trump! If Hellery the Crooked gets elected our 2A rights are in jeopardy. I know Trump is not perfect but the establishment and Hellery will continue to kill off the 2A. Not to mention the possibility of a liberal SCOTUS justice being nominated who would probably evicerate the Heller decision written by Antonin Scalia. We must unite to defeat Hellery the Crooked!

Welcome to INGO, you must be new here.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    If you want to keep your 2A rights everyone here and all members of the NRA should vote for Trump! If Hellery the Crooked gets elected our 2A rights are in jeopardy. I know Trump is not perfect but the establishment and Hellery will continue to kill off the 2A. Not to mention the possibility of a liberal SCOTUS justice being nominated who would probably evicerate the Heller decision written by Antonin Scalia. We must unite to defeat Hellery the Crooked!

Why not unite to defeat them both? Do you have any positive reasons to cast a vote for Trump?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Mia Love already declined consideration, I believe.

Pence helps Trump outside of Indiana, because Pence himself isn't doing great in Indiana. But, it won't matter.

Gingerich is just a Trump amplifier, and if there's one thing Trump doesn't need, it is an amplifier.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Why not unite to defeat them both? Do you have any positive reasons to cast a vote for Trump?

Because libertarians are not hard enough on the left and will be taken over by their corruption as their principles make them ineffective at pushing back their assault.

After someone like Trump, the road is paved and clear for a libertarian to do something valuable. They will also be in a better position to gain bipartisan support.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Because libertarians are not hard enough on the left and will be taken over by their corruption as their principles make them ineffective at pushing back their assault.

After someone like Trump, the road is paved and clear for a libertarian to do something valuable. They will also be in a better position to gain bipartisan support.

I thought we were voting for the executive, not for somebody who would be hard on the left. Our last several executives were not very hard on the left.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Went to the speech in Westfield since it is virtually within walking distance of my home. While you can see him talking in the unedited video (waiting and listening to the music over and over and over could have been edited out) I was really glad I went and heard him live, up close and personal instead of being spoon feed media bites which only tell what the news media wants you to hear.

Is Trump perfect? Heck no, but he not only loves this country, but if he helps the country succeed, his businesses succeed too, and what is wrong with that from a capitalistic point of view which is the very bedrock of this country?

I was going to post a few pictures, but they are too big for this server to accept, so tomorrow I will shrink a few and post them.

Had a great time, glad I went, and there really is no choice.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I thought we were voting for the executive, not for somebody who would be hard on the left. Our last several executives were not very hard on the left.

You either push back or bend over.

With libertarians advocating for a borderless country, it's clear their plan of action is grabbing their ankles and letting all of us deal with the fallout of their inability to stand firm. How is someone like that going to be able to defend our second amendment, how are they going to be able to stand up to some of the most corrupt and liberty hating judges and congressmen in the country?

Ideologues have no place in any political office. It's fine for discussing political philosophy, but dogmatic views are of no practical use outside of theory.
    The ship needs to be guided with pragmatism, using a little political philosophy from time to time to give it course corrections. The constitution provides the limits for the route we take.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Mia Love already declined consideration, I believe.

Pence helps Trump outside of Indiana, because Pence himself isn't doing great in Indiana. But, it won't matter.

Gingerich is just a Trump amplifier, and if there's one thing Trump doesn't need, it is an amplifier.

With Pence, the RFRA will again take national stage. Not so sure I like that choice.

Gingrich is a has been.

Never liked Christie.

Herman Cain, Ben Carson, Alan Keyes but Trump don't answer my emails

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Trump, who is totally going to nominate a conservative to the Supreme Court, doesn't care if Republicans keep Senate

Honest question... has anyone explained to Trump yet that his Supreme Court picks have to be confirmed by the Senate?

CnP5xnyUAAI1o6U.jpg:large

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    With Pence, the RFRA will again take national stage. Not so sure I like that choice.

Gingrich is a has been.

Never liked Christie.

Herman Cain, Ben Carson, Alan Keyes but Trump don't answer my emails

Have you tried offering to take him to the Orthodox church of his choice? :dunno:

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    Mia Love, from Utah... seems like she would be a better pick than both the others. She gives traction in a state he feels weak, west coast-ish, woman, minority, conservative... shuts down a lot of complaints levied against him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mia_Love

Wiki..... Haitian African American?
    American born to Haitian parents doesn't sound too African to me. These labels can get very confusing.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Have you tried offering to take him to the Orthodox church of his choice? :dunno:

Hmmm. I might have to give it a try. One month of him tithing would pay off our mortgage allow us to finish up our cemetery and build a bell tower and church addition!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    What? Trump can't decide on ANYTHING and yet you expect him to decide which Orthodox church he might want to go to? That's crazy talk.

Not really. We Orthodox are comfortable with not knowing and deciding stuff. We don't add phrases arbitrarily then later claim it was there all along, for example.!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom