Not open for further replies.

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    9Cr4ppz.png

Must be the kosher version cause mine doesn't look like that. (joking) but that's not photoshop.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    You're stretching too far with that comparison, just as the others are stretching too far the other way.

A basic circle, and a 6-pointed star... are two very different things.

Stretched too far on purpose... comparing the red circle to the rising sun to illustrate how far others are straining their necks the other way to make something out of nothing.

By the way, Ivanka converted to Judaism in 2009 & married a Jewish real estate developer. The Donald was very supportive. He doesn't have a problem with the Jewish nation, people, or culture.
    Ivanka Trump: Dad Supported My Jewish Conversion - Breaking Israel News

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If we are holding to the critic's standard in this case, I have found a whole bunch of anti-semites that need corrected for using 6-pointed stars!

macon-county-sheriff-badge-sw-s259.jpgtaos-deputy-sheriff-badge-sw-s325.jpgssp3303g.jpgbraxton-county-sheriff039s-dept-badge-sw-s256.jpgB3013_web_255x286.gif
    summit-county-sheriff-badge-sw-s534e.jpgGeorgia-Sheriff-Badge.pngS262Lweb_255x301.jpgB8612_web_255x282.gifS240web_255x278.jpg
    S262Aweb.jpghudson-county-sheriff-badge-sw-s257.jpgbadge14.jpglafayette-louisiana-deputy-sheriff-sw-m385.jpg

Damn! We're surrounded by anti-semites!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I'm sorry, are Sheriffs a negative thing? Hmm... well in today's anti-LE society, I guess so..... though, word on the street, is that the stars are related to freemasonry

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I'm sorry, are Sheriffs a negative thing? Hmm... well in today's anti-LE society, I guess so..... though, word on the street, is that the stars are related to freemasonry

I was just highlighting the hazard in seeing something sinister in the use of an abstract geometric form which has seen many uses not pertaining to a certain monotheistic religion.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    Sorry Tombs, pentagrams don't count, they're Anti-Satanic not Anti-Semitic.
    And fwiw, shouldn't using the Star of David be noted as being 'Anti-Jewish' or 'Anti-Israeli'?
    Anti-Semitic must include Arabs since they too are Semites... and I doubt many Arabs are sorely offended by seeing the Star of David used inappropriately.

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Sorry Tombs, pentagrams don't count, they're Anti-Satanic not Anti-Semitic.
    And fwiw, shouldn't using the Star of David be noted as being 'Anti-Jewish' or 'Anti-Israeli'?
    Anti-Semitic must include Arabs since they too are Semites... and I doubt many Arabs are sorely offended by seeing the Star of David used inappropriately.

To some Trump followers, 5 equals 6.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Let's say the leader of the New Black Panther Party(H. Naming), known for being pro-gun, was running against Clinton, would you still vote against her? Or would you vote third party for Johnson?
    I would hold my nose and vote for the Black Panther guy. Hillary becomes president, and we're all a target, no matter what the hell color you are.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Someone show me a Jewish group using a color filled Star of David please.

Every one I know of uses two triangle shapes to form a star of David.

I will choose to call an image the star of David that matches the Jewish people's.

As tof the river Nile image ...is it a purposeful citing of Jewish persecution or triumphs or just an off hand reference just as the Trump tweet?

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Someone show me a Jewish group using a color filled Star of David please.

Every one I know of uses two triangle shapes to firm a star of David.

I will choose to call an image the star of David that matches the Jewish people.

As tof the river Nile inage ...is it a purposeful citing of Jewish persecution or triumphs or just an off hand reference just as the Trump tweet?

Why does it have to be a Jewish group? Many of the groups that persecuted Jews simply used the 6 pointed star, in a variety of differing looks. Surely you don't that it didnt imply "Jews" and was just for decoration. And then, in this case, there's the unfortunate fact that this graphic appeared on an anti-Semitic discussion board TEN days prior to Trump's Twitter posting.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I would hold my nose and vote for the Black Panther guy. Hillary becomes president, and we're all a target, no matter what the hell color you are.

I'd rather we all be a target, rather than one group.... Tyrants don't start oppressing everyone at once, they pick us off one by one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom