The Compound

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I think they are still salty about Cruz losing. They'd rather be stubborn and not unite out of some weird principle.

Nope, I'd assume most people that don't support Trump do it because they aren't gullible, and buy into everything he says.

I mean, if that's the sort of person you want to be... by all means, continue.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    So someone told him a religious test would be unconstitutional and he changed his stance? Refreshing.

I can't believe how many times this has to be debunked:

Per 8 USC §1182
    “Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That's a mighty broad brush you got there.

Similar in size to your brush:

I think they are still salty about Cruz losing. They'd rather be stubborn and not unite out of some weird principle.

My distaste with Trump has nothing to do with Cruz, or any other candidate. It has to do with Trump, the things he says, and the things he does. I share them quite often here... legit reasons to dislike the man. Legit things he does that need to be criticized. Some ignore them, some twist them to make them seem like good things, and some just don't care.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Trump isn't a guy I would care to know or have a beer with. That said, I will enthusiastically vote for him in November because I would like to salvage what is left of our country. Frankly, if he wins I think he will rise to the occasion.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Trump isn't a guy I would care to know or have a beer with. That said, I will enthusiastically vote for him in November because I would like to salvage what is left of our country. Frankly, if he wins I think he will rise to the occasion.

Yeah, and what other choice is there? Hittlery? I don't think so.........

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, and what other choice is there? Hittlery? I don't think so.........

There were plenty of other choices, actually.

Webb, Kasich, Cruz, Rubio, Carson, Bush, Gilmore, Fiorina, Christie, Paul, Santorum, Huckabee, Pataki, Graham, Jindal, Walker, Perry, Johnson...

Why the defeatist attitude now? If it's so bad... why allow Trump to have the nomination?

There are those that pushed for Trump before he got the nomination... and there are those that will choose Trump after he got the nomination, because he's not Hillary.

I've no problem with the latter. My beef is with the former. He was an awful choice, and in my opinion, he will be the reason Clinton makes it to the White House. They knowingly backed one of the worst candidates (based on lies he sold to them), the one that will lose.

The latter, however... they just don't want Hillary, so they'll vote for whoever the nominee for Republican is. That's fine. That has a level of honesty behind it. They didn't get us into this awful position

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I'll admit, I'm chapped about Cruz losing. A real conservative loses to a reality TV simpleton. Just proves how dumb our electorate is... and you can throw Clinton voters in that lot too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom