• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I'll be there to console you when he loses.

I like bourbon....:)

I can't explain it but I do believe he is going to win....I didn't get behind him until the last 2 months of the primary...The excitement among the young people is what kind of got me...I can't remember the last time I saw gays, young people and minorities get behind a Republican....

"Something's happening here,
    What it is ain't exactly clear.."

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Some of you may have seen Trump's star at Hollywood was vandalized. Here's how they did it

Spraypaint in a pizza box with the cutout on bottom. Not exactly inconspicuous.

b9qS36A.jpg

qFvPCXs.gif

Let alone the much more serious consequences of a Hillary victory. The more the liberal heathens vandalize, riot and generally try to shut Trump up, the more the fence sitters come over to realizing that the only sane vote is for Trump. Allowing their side to win by voting any other direction is condoning this bad behavior and we have had enough of such over the past 8 years.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Waitaspraypaintingminutehere.

You can't stencil that design like the gif makes it look. There are "inside" solid areas that were not painted. Unless it was done by 2 different people. One with the speaker icon, then another with the x.

Either that or could someone explain how to achieve that graphic with a stencil and a few seconds of rattle can?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

You can't stencil that design like the gif makes it look. There are "inside" solid areas that were not painted. Unless it was done by 2 different people. One with the speaker icon, then another with the x.

Either that or could someone explain how to achieve that graphic with a stencil and a few seconds of rattle can?

Maybe mesh, or small-enough bits of cardboard to hold it all together... and move it slightly to fill those spots in. Not sure.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI

I was thinking the same thing. It was well planned. :tinfoil:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I have a hard time faulting Trump for how he's raised or spent money so far. He has scoreboard. (The one place I'll make an exception is for the self-dealing. That'd be ripe for media flogging if it were a Republican.)

Not sure the current strategy will translate into the general, but he may not need to change course very much at all.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

Seems way too pat of a story by a relentlessly anti-Trump/Republican/Conservative/Gun news site. Trying to tie him an accusation of events from 20 years ago while not mentioning that Bill Clinton is currently under a cloud for child molestation charges via the same contact is rather interesting as well.

I'll take it as part of the MSM hitman parade until proven otherwise.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Seems way too pat of a story by a relentlessly anti-Trump/Republican/Conservative/Gun news site. Trying to tie him an accusation of events from 20 years ago while not mentioning that Bill Clinton is currently under a cloud for child molestation charges via the same contact is rather interesting as well.

I'll take it as part of the MSM hitman parade until proven otherwise.

Wait, this chick is one of Bill Cosby's accusers too?

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    ???Trump will match your donation to his own campaign??? Geez, who the hell is running this soup show?

Haha he'll match the donation to his own campaign which he'll spend on his own companies/family/ cronies.
    He's running the most blatant racket, I can't wait for him to release another book here soon. Second best book behind the bible, a close second.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom