• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I'm pretty sure there was extensive voter fraud to prevent him from taking office, while he was in office. If he couldn't stop that from happening then, I don't think he has a chance from stopping it from happening now. On top of that he is very divisive and there and there are thousands of people who will not vote for him because it's him. I like you and think you are a reasonable person, but you have to know that's true. He divides the base.
    I agree.

One thing that I love about him tho is the establishment hated him so much they created a fraudulent election to prevent him from winning a second term. If he disrupted the establishment that much he did something right.

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    To add to this. It’s not that I “want” trump. I’d gladly vote for him again, but if we run someone like desantis he’s got my vote. I will not vote for a rino tho, and I will not vote for a guy who negotiates with the terrorist left. If trump gets the nomination, he’s got my vote. If desantis gets it, he has my vote. If Romney gets it, I’ll vote libertarian
    I'm in the same camp. I didn't really want Trump in '16 or '20, but I did it. He got the results I expected from anyone I voted for, but I don't worship him. We are on the same team, which I tried saying earlier. I'm not a D, or a self-loathing white guy, or a stoner (sorry, Bugeye02). I want conservative Indiana too. Everyone dial it back and work together

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    If I can't make dick jokes, I have nothing to contribute here. Cause I have some really good dick jokes.

;)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm a Biden fanboy because I dislike Trump? That's rich.

There is nothing The Supreme Leader accomplished that we couldn't reasonably assume any other R with a spine wouldn't have. No matter how many times he told you he was the greatest in history.
    What? An R with a spine? What is this rare creature you speak of? Is there a photo?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Wasn’t you posting Q updates during the election aftermath?

Maybe it was someone else but I thought it was you

I was explaining what Q was and referencing his actual postings because there was so much misinformation about it due to the media.

It was a pied piper operation to keep people at home and to not do anything when the election was stolen. The media said it was calling people to take up arms and get violent.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Not much in here about DeSantis just being the better candidate.

Seems to be a lot about Trump, from one or two folks claiming not to have TDS.

Folks telling us we are all on the same side, as long as we all hate Trump like them.

:dunno:

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Not much in here about DeSantis just being the better candidate.

Seems to be a lot about Trump, from one or two folks claiming not to have TDS.

Folks telling us we are all on the same side, as long as we all hate Trump like them.

:dunno:

Biden mentions Trump more than I do.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not aware of any upper age limit on the position, and although there was a concerted attempt to paint Trump as mentally incompetent, those same people seem to be sitting on their hands about President Ice Cream Poopy Butt. I'm sure that will just be one of the many reasons certain people will attempt to disqualify Trump because they know they can't beat him. The desire to prop DeSantis up before he is ready for prime time has the same genesis.

I think the anger comes from the fact Trump raised the bar and
    CoCRublicans feel they will be unfairly expected to actually keep their campaign promises rather than be able to concentrate exclusively on their personal fortunes. I think there is also defection by the stoner vote, so potentially 4% at most
    This is actually quite clever. I feel like I contributed to this. :laugh:

Top Bottom