Not open for further replies.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Just stop insisting that he's saved 100 million lives with a vaccine that's not all that effective and not all that safe.
    Not “all” that effective and not “all” that safe.

Interesting.

Maybe the part that IS effective and safe is because Trump made that perfect decision? Maybe “that” part did save 100M people?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yes, they do
    Well that’s retarded.
    Anyway, I keep saying no apologies are necessary. An acknowledgement would be nice, but even if he quit bragging about it that would signal he understands he laid a turd.
    WTF is it with apologies? How many times do I need to say Trump doesn't need to apologize. Just stop insisting that he's saved 100 million lives with a vaccine that's not all that effective and not all that safe.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not “all” that effective and not “all” that safe.

Interesting.

Maybe the part that IS effective and safe is because Trump made that perfect decision? Maybe “that” part did save 100M people?
    That's hilarious. All this time I was taking you seriously. It's okay though. I don't use purple either.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm using your lede to open, but appending what I don't get about the whole thing

Why is it so important to you to have him behave the way you want? You won't vote for him unless you have to by your own admission, so what's the point? Why not just move on - unless you actually relish poking the bear
    Okay, weird way to ask a question. You're framing it wrong. What I want, since I'll most likely have to vote for him, I'd like to feel confident that he will have learned from his mistake. If he's elected, and COVID 2.0 is unleashed on us, to chase his hero dream, will he play it the same way again? Will he get suckered again? Has he learned a lesson from the mistakes he made the first time around. Will he be pharma's bitch again?

And what the **** bear do you think I'm poking? Is there some consequence to posting my opinions on INGO? The feds gonna come get me? :):

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Agh, it hurts so bad.

I was all on board with the DeSantis train before he announced. His campaign has been such a disaster you half-wonder if his staff is actively trying to sabotage him.
    I don't think you'll get much disagreement from those who initially took a look at him with an open mind as a possible alternative until his campaign **** the bed. I'm man enough to admit that I was one of them early on. I don't pay nearly as much attention to his campaign now. It appears that he just isn't gonna cut it this time around.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The latest Reuters/Ipsos key state polling shows that Trump has a slight edge over Biden, but the outlier is there is still a large percentage of undecided.

Trump held a small advantage in the seven states where the 2020 presidential election was closest: Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Nevada and Michigan. In those states, Trump led with 41% to Biden's 35%, and 24% undecided.

The Reuters/Ipsos poll was conducted online nationwide from Sept. 8 through Sept. 14, gathering responses from 4,413 U.S. adults. It had a credibility interval, a measure of precision, of about 2 percentage points.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The latest Reuters/Ipsos key state polling shows that Trump has a slight edge over Biden, but the outlier is there is still a large percentage of undecided.

Trump held a small advantage in the seven states where the 2020 presidential election was closest: Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Nevada and Michigan. In those states, Trump led with 41% to Biden's 35%, and 24% undecided.

The Reuters/Ipsos poll was conducted online nationwide from Sept. 8 through Sept. 14, gathering responses from 4,413 U.S. adults. It had a credibility interval, a measure of precision, of about 2 percentage points.
    With the state of the economy, especially price inflation, why this isn’t a runaway right now…It has to be because of personalities.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It's never enough for the left.
    never

Calls to boycott NBC for actually interviewing a presidential candidate.

Children
    That's what they are.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom