Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Trump says in an interview with Bret Baier he has a:

“Democrat friend who’s very smart” who has questioned why he doesn’t talk more about his work rolling out COVID vaccines.

“You may have saved in the world, throughout the world, 100 million people, and you never talk about it,” Trump recalled his friend telling him.

“There are people that say I saved 100 million lives. I don’t even talk about it,” Trump bragged. :lmfao:

I guess those numbers came from a "very smart Democrat friend."
    You have to admit, though, that Democrats are such true believers in the vaccines and masking that it is not beyond the realm of possibility that he does indeed have a Democrat friend who believes the vaccines saved millions

Doesn't make the 100 million claim true, but it would make the 'I have a Democrat friend who says ...' statement true

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Oh. Now I'm obsessed with Trump? This is a Trump thread. It's where we discuss things about Trump. When you say he's perfect, I think I have an obligation to reality to rebut that. I mean, I say no one's perfect and your response to that is to argue that he is? And that me saying he's not perfect is out of jealousy of his perfection? C'mon man.
    images 2.37.09 PM copy.jpeg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    1694806319062.png

Okay. Are you saying that what's in teal is what I'm saying? Or are you asking me the question in teal, in a very weird way? Who are you saying wants it so much? What do they want?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You have to admit, though, that Democrats are such true believers in the vaccines and masking that it is not beyond the realm of possibility that he does indeed have a Democrat friend who believes the vaccines saved millions

Doesn't make the 100 million claim true, but it would make the 'I have a Democrat friend who says ...' statement true

It doesn't necessarily make it true but there's no reason to say it couldn't have happened.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    View attachment 299572

Okay. Are you saying that what's in teal is what I'm saying? Or are you asking me the question in teal, in a very weird way? Who are you saying wants it so much? What do they want?
    I'm using your lede to open, but appending what I don't get about the whole thing

Why is it so important to you to have him behave the way you want? You won't vote for him unless you have to by your own admission, so what's the point? Why not just move on - unless you actually relish poking the bear

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is that what science says?
    TheScience™? Idunno. Depends which science you consult. It's like the climate debate. People argue points using experts by proxy. I don't like something therefore the science supports my position. See all these articles confirming my position? That's how it goes. But that's a discussion for a different thread.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I cannot believe you’re going there. Are you wanting Trump to apologize for being Trump or what?

WTF is it with apologies? How many times do I need to say Trump doesn't need to apologize. Just stop insisting that he's saved 100 million lives with a vaccine that's not all that effective and not all that safe.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I remember Obama apologizing for Obamacare and countless people who weren’t able to keep their insurance, and he would work to make changes. As Hillary Clinton would say, “what difference does it make now.” Apologies are over rated, making things right are far better. And when does that ever get done? It’s almost insulting having the few apologies by president we have had.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom