Not open for further replies.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Any criticisms of Trump at all regardless of how appropriate, you consider as bashing. Come n man. He’s a man. A mere mortal. An imperfect human. Humans make mistakes and what’s great about humans is that they can learn from mistakes and improve. How will he improve if he can’t admit he made a mistake? How can you become aware of the areas where he needs improvement if you can’t admit when he makes a mistake?

And just because people are criticizing him doesn’t make them want to vote for Democrats. Oze, Foz, KG1, GFGT, myself have all praised Trump for some good things he accomplished as well. I’d like a better Trump. Someone who can learn from mistakes.
    Bottom line is you have difficulty with him because he does not do what you think he should. All due respect, you sound jealous of the man.

It would not matter what the alleged offense might be, you’re jealous and will find something to bash him on. It’s like if you put 2 cards in front of the man and asked him to pick one, then get mad and bash him for not picking the third card.

You need to understand, there is nothing to apologize for.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Why is it so difficult to accept that someone you admire has faults. Everyone does. Picking someone to admire has tradeoffs.
    I truly think you have an obsession with Trump and in your effort to bring out his faults, you are truly trying to find reason not to like him. I admire your admiration for the man.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The infamous numbers game. What numbers, whose numbers, what days numbers……..
    I get it, you idolize him. If you seriously think there is any accuracy in that claim, there really isn't much to discuss.

Any numbers. Death rates of the vaccinated. Death rates of the unvaccinated. You could take the most favorable numbers for the vaccine and not even sniff that number.

If you believe so much, go find some number somewhere that backs that claim up other than him saying it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I get it, you idolize him. If you seriously think there is any accuracy in that claim, there really isn't much to discuss.

Any numbers. Death rates of the vaccinated. Death rates of the unvaccinated. You could take the most favorable numbers for the vaccine and not even sniff that number.

If you believe so much, go find some number somewhere that backs that claim up other than him saying it.
    Trump says in an interview with Bret Baier he has a:

“Democrat friend who’s very smart” who has questioned why he doesn’t talk more about his work rolling out COVID vaccines.

“You may have saved in the world, throughout the world, 100 million people, and you never talk about it,” Trump recalled his friend telling him.

“There are people that say I saved 100 million lives. I don’t even talk about it,” Trump bragged. :lmfao:

I guess those numbers came from a "very smart Democrat friend."

Last edited:

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

“Democrat friend who’s very smart” who has questioned why he doesn’t talk more about his work rolling out COVID vaccines.

“You may have saved in the world, throughout the world, 100 million people, and you never talk about it,” Trump recalled his friend telling him.

“There are people that say I saved 100 million lives. I don’t even talk about it,” Trump bragged. :lmfao:

His son in law?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Bottom line is you have difficulty with him because he does not do what you think he should. All due respect, you sound jealous of the man.

It would not matter what the alleged offense might be, you’re jealous and will find something to bash him on. It’s like if you put 2 cards in front of the man and asked him to pick one, then get mad and bash him for not picking the third card.

Wait. Let me guess. I'm jealous of his perfection?

:rofl:

I mean if that's what gets you through a normal day in the political subforum...

I have defended Trump when I think he's in the right, and criticized him when I think he's in the wrong. That's what normal people do. They take in information. They make judgements. Given that I have defended Trump on many issues stands in stark contrast to your belief that it would not matter to me what the alleged offense might be. So if that's the foundation of your judgement of me that I'm simply jealous, it's not well supported by my post history.

Now. Let's consider your inability to notice anything wrong. Do you think your judgement is actually driving that? Given that no one is perfect, yet you can't find any imperfections, it seems it always goes one way. Why do you think that is? Bug, for example, I think has a more realistic outlook. He's not perfect. But good enough. I think that's a fair judgement.

I don't expect Trump to be perfect. In my opinion his temperamental proclivities detract from his ability to be as successful as he could be on the political stage. One of those is his inability to admit mistakes. He's likely to repeat them.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Forgot to address this. I never said he needs to apologize. He was suckered in a game he not only didn't know how to play, but didn't know was being played. I can't think of many people who would do any better in that position. I don't fault him for that.

I fault him for continuing to brag about the turd he helped lay. He doesn't even need to make a public acknowledgement. Just stop bragging about it.

Everyone who's sane and paying attention knows what's up with the vaccines. They don't work. And in some cases they cause harm. And we're learning more about how ****ed up the whole thing was from information obtained by forcing pharma to release it. It was a scam to make pharma mo money.

Anyway, I keep saying no apologies are necessary. An acknowledgement would be nice, but even if he quit bragging about it that would signal he understands he laid a turd. And that would be good because that's him learning from his mistakes. But no. You're gonna keep saying I'm saying things I didn't say.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I truly think you have an obsession with Trump and in your effort to bring out his faults, you are truly trying to find reason not to like him. I admire your admiration for the man.
    Oh. Now I'm obsessed with Trump? This is a Trump thread. It's where we discuss things about Trump. When you say he's perfect, I think I have an obligation to reality to rebut that. I mean, I say no one's perfect and your response to that is to argue that he is? And that me saying he's not perfect is out of jealousy of his perfection? C'mon man.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Then how can you believe he's perfect? By what measure? Or are you just trying to go for the tie here? Well, he *could* be perfect. Because we can't prove he's not because numbers can lie. :):

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Uh. Maybe that Democrat "friend" is trying to sucker Trump into praising himself that he brought about a vaccine that his whole base believes is evil. Is there even such a thing as a Democrat friend? Are the two terms mutually exclusive?

I think it depends on whether the "friend" is a card carrying member of ClownWorld™. I don't think any ClownWorld™ clown can behave in good faith to an outsider. It's not possible. But, though rare these days, this "friend" may not be a ClownWorld™ Democrat.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Start with the numbers Trump claims. That way you know they are right and never have to show your work or prove it to yourself and others.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Uh. Maybe that Democrat "friend" is trying to sucker Trump into praising himself that he brought about a vaccine that his whole base believes is evil. Is there even such a thing as a Democrat friend? Are the two terms mutually exclusive?

I think it depends on whether the "friend" is a card carrying member of ClownWorld™. I don't think any ClownWorld™ clown can behave in good faith to an outsider. It's not possible. But, though rare these days, this "friend" may not be a ClownWorld™ Democrat.
    Trump says he doesn't talk about it while talking about it.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom