• Status
    Not open for further replies.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    The math is being hidden in the "hidden ballot boxes". Do you actually believe Trump lost those states? PURE rhetoric from the left's playbook. The left steals elections and then blames Trump and many people on INGO (and outside INGO) are drooling to repeat the words of their leaders.

Actually quite sad and disturbing.

Yes, I actually believe Trump lost those states…pretty easy to believe considering the sheer amount of resistance to him...the dude lived at less than 40% approval the bulk of his presidency.

There is no evidence that anyone but Trumpers wanted more Trump.

Speaking of evidence… if you want people to believe your nonsense conspiracy theories, try providing some!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't think Bug needs a reason to pick a fight with you but that'll do it because you are now automatically in agreement with her ****** Democrat policies.

The reality is, I strongly suspect she's just looking for a side where she can stay relevant politically. She can't stay relevant in the Democrat party because she's burnt all the bridges. She pulled down the chosen one's, Kamala's pants in a live debate. The Democrat machine can't forgive her for that. So she has to go where she can be accepted. What better place than Tucker Carlson.

And she's kinda hot for her age. So...

1671538913943.png

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    The left? That comes from both sides.
    OK, the left AND the rino's.

I believe the rino's are the real low lives in this battle. At least you know where the left stands.....you know who your real enemy is. The rino's are the ones to look our for as they tell you what you want to hear while holding a knife to your back.

Rino's are the Judas' of 2000 years ago.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    IF Trump is the man picked to run and he loses, it will be the results of his own party turning their back on him. The rino's in government and in this forum.
    No it won't. It will be because of what he did to help the perception of 1/6. A lot of that perception is the constant assault orchestrated in the media by the establishment politicos. 60% of Americans think that 1/6 was at least influenced by Trump and most of those think that Trump was directly involved. That's probably nonsense, but Trump's stunt to try to stay in office only helped to reinforce the narrative. He helped bring about his own negative perception.

So do you think that anyone capable of finding any faults with Trump must be RINO's? And why do you think that most people are Trumpers, and that if not for the RINO's that Trump would win? What makes you think this country is majority Trumper?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

I believe the rino's are the real low lives in this battle. At least you know where the left stands.....you know who your real enemy is. The rino's are the ones to look our for as they tell you what you want to hear while holding a knife to your back.

Then that must make Trump Jesus Christ then. Correct? I said I was gonna sit this one out but you made it impossible for me not to comment on that line. Jesus Christ is the one and only true Saviour.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    If the Republicans are truly that inept in those states, you might as well accept the fact that they will never win in them again.
    You, and others, seemingly keep trying to paint the problem with the republicans.

What I have not heard is the disturbance about the potential stealing / tampering from the left. IMO, that is a much bigger issue that Trump's mean tweets and trading cards.

I get the feeling many here are leaning on the rino's to pave the way into 2024. Without ANY knowledge of who may run, you are trying your best to destroy the best possible person we currently have. That is not sane thinking.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Then that must make Trump Jesus Christ then. Correct? I said I was gonna sit this one out but you made it impossible for me not to comment on that line. Jesus Christ is the one and only true Saviour.

Looks like INGO has been having this fight since long before I showed up…

That thread was a really interesting glimpse of how the forum looked at Trump in real time, some years ago.

Also…Today I Learned that “poopiehead” is fair game on INGO, LOL!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You, and others, seemingly keep trying to paint the problem with the republicans.

What I have not heard is the disturbance about the potential stealing / tampering from the left. IMO, that is a much bigger issue that Trump's mean tweets and trading cards.

I get the feeling many here are leaning on the rino's to pave the way into 2024. Without ANY knowledge of who may run, you are trying your best to destroy the best possible person we currently have. That is not sane thinking.
    No one has to do anything to Trump. He is very good at doing it to himself.

In order for the left to steal/tamper, the Republican parties in those states have to be inept. You guys say it is so obvious, so how else could they allow it to happen without screaming about it?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yup, those mean tweets and arrogance......ultra critical points.
    No one's talking about mean tweets. That's just a cover for dismissing legitimate criticisms. The NFT's were kinda nutty. But you guys are like :drool:

He knows his audience.

1671540335277.png

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

If you're talking about people like Mitch McConnell and the so-called Lincoln Project, yeah, I kinda have to agree.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    So, is everybody with “shooter” under their name banned currently, or does it mean they were banned from that specific thread?

I only ask because I notice a lot of “shooter” tags in old threads here.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

That he is the best possible person is your opinion. I don't want to have to vote for Trump again. I think he'll lose. And it won't be because of RINO's. It will be because Trump is what he is. When someone paints you as a villian, you don't help them by acting the part.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    So, is everybody with “shooter” under their name banned currently, or does it mean they were banned from that specific thread?

Banned. Either permanently or temporarily.

I do not know of any indication of a person being banned from a thread.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

If it says shooter, they're currently banned.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Honestly I don't think he was thinking about Trump as Jesus. Though devotionally I'm not sure it's easy to tell. But Judas is a common symbol for betrayal, and I think that's what he genuinely feels. That establishment Republicans went against Trump.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom