Not open for further replies.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Just wondering which recent president (last 30 years) did not like their ego's stroked? Really.

All of a sudden we get a guy that really says what we all think or want to say and we get him elected. Does a pretty good job even when being attacked from all sides. FBI, his own party, the Senate, CIA, media, the House, Obama, Hillary, Bush and so many others. So far, I cannot think of anything they got him on.

I'd be pretty proud of that too! The election results are questionable and 2 years after the election is over, he is still being attacked and yet, nothing seems to be real or sticking. January 6th is really a joke and they, without any substance, seem to be continuing with their goal; with or without evidence. Let's not forget the people in prison without representation.

He should be proud! I'm proud of him!

But those tweets and his arrogance! Yup, we cannot have that.

To date he is our only 2024 candidate. I do not understand the continuous slaughter of a man who has done nothing wrong that should keep him out of office. No one has provided that kind of data, only their hurt feelings because he has an ego. I can truly tell ya, reading MANY of these posts, allot of ya are guilty of what you are accusing Trump of; and that worries me. I cannot tell the difference between many of you and the left. Y'all are using the same talking points.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Just wondering which recent president (last 30 years) did not like their ego's stroked? Really.

All of a sudden we get a guy that really says what we all think or want to say and we get him elected. Does a pretty good job even when being attacked from all sides. FBI, his own party, the Senate, CIA, media, the House, Obama, Hillary, Bush and so many others. So far, I cannot think of anything they got him on.

I'd be pretty proud of that too! The election results are questionable and 2 years after the election is over, he is still being attacked and yet, nothing seems to be real or sticking. January 6th is really a joke and they, without any substance, seem to be continuing with their goal; with or without evidence. Let's not forget the people in prison without representation.

To date he is our only 2024 candidate. I do not understand the continuous slaughter of a man who has done nothing wrong that should keep him out of office. No one has provided that kind of data, only their hurt feelings because he has an ego. I can truly tell ya, reading MANY of these posts, allot of ya are guilty of what you are accusing Trump of; and that worries me. I cannot tell the difference between many of you and the left. Y'all are using the same talking points.

Well said.

:cheers:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Ok. You win. I'll refrain from posting anything further about Trump that could be construed as critical.

Maybe I'll go back and delete those that I have already posted and only save the positive ones I posted about Trump, which there have been a number of them.

Maybe you can convince others to do the same and we can clean up this thread to your liking.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Ok. You win. I'll refrain from posting anything further about Trump that could be construed as critical.

Maybe I'll go back and delete those that I have already posted and only save the positive ones I posted about Trump, which there have been a number of them.

Maybe you can convince others to do the same and we can clean up this thread to your liking.
    Ok....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I think that’s for the best. INGO should be a safe space for Trump’s most ardent supporters. Nothing triggering should be posted here. Posting critical points of view is literal violence against them.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I do not understand the continuous slaughter
    See? Like I said. It’s literally violence to say anything critical of Trump. Literally violence! Stop the slaughter! Make INGO a safe space now! Bring in the furry stuffed comfort toys. Can we have some therapists on call in case anyone feels oppressed?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    See? Like I said. It’s literally violence to say anything critical of Trump. Literally violence! Stop the slaughter! Make INGO a safe space now! Bring in the furry stuffed comfort toys. Can we have some therapists on call in case anyone feels oppressed?
    Here. I'll donate this. Maybe it will sooth the hurt.

1671504484179.png

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I think that’s for the best. INGO should be a safe space for Trump’s most ardent supporters. Nothing triggering should be posted here. Posting critical points of view is literal violence against them.
    Bunch of pansies here that parrot the leftist talking points and cannot have their little world shown to be a folly. Just look at all the butt hurt over being called out for being all gaga over Tulsi when they admitted they did not know her policies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Does that mean it’s triggering or not triggering in the safe space? We want to make you guys comfortable.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Bunch of pansies here that parrot the leftist talking points and cannot have their little world shown to be a folly. Just look at all the butt hurt over being called out for being all gaga over Tulsi when they admitted they did not know her policies.
    This world you live in....I would like to visit.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    IDK if you would include me in this but I never gave TG a pass because of her looks. I was aware of her past policies. i was also cautious and skeptical about her motivation for the change of heart which I never got fully on board with because of it.

Maybe you might recall that I started that thread posting a video and said at the time. "What is TG up too"? Is it legit?

I wasn't the one that introduced her looks into the discussion and it wasn't my main focus.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Here is an example of a positive post that I made upthred defending Trump that I'll save for you. I think you even gave it a thumbs up. I even got LeftyGunner to agree with it to a certain extent. How many others can say they have done the same thing?

POST # 1828

Serious question. All of the negative personality traits about Trump that people are so hung up on aside could it be said that he at least did well enough policy wise in office both foreign and domestically to maintain American prosperity, security and standing despite having the jackals hounding him throughout his presidency with bull**** investigations and constantly trying to undermine his presidency?

Last edited:

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Trump had to have at least one Blue State Flip to win in 2016...when half the country didn't hate him yet.

I'm still waiting for a single person to tell me which ones he could flip in 2024?

It's just a question. Anybody?

A swing of 40 electoral votes to the other side on the 2016 map loses it for Republicans. Today, there are 36 EV that Trump got in 2016, that he is no-way-in-hell getting in 2024 (PA and MI), because of ballot harvesting being made permanent there.

27 more EV are now endangered in GA and AZ, which were historically Red.

This time, much of the country has been very effectively whipped up into a rage against him. And the guy who flipped all 5 of the above states back to Blue for the Democrats, is on the ballot again this time.

Show me the math, folks. So far, all I'm hearing is "He did the impossible once before - he can do it again!" That sounds like children believing in Santa Claus. The lack of response to my question sounds like deep down, you know he can't do it, but he's the only person you trust, so it's "him or we're screwed."

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Trump had to have at least one Blue State Flip to win in 2016...when half the country didn't hate him yet.

I'm still waiting for a single person to tell me which ones he could flip in 2024?

A swing of 40 electoral votes to the other side on the 2016 map loses it for Republicans. Today, there are 36 EV that Trump got in 2016, that he is no-way-in-hell getting in 2024 (PA and MI), because of ballot harvesting being made permanent there.

This time, much of the country has been very effectively whipped up into a rage against him. And the guy who flipped all 5 of the above states back to Blue for the Democrats, is on the ballot again this time.

Show me the math, folks. So far, all I'm hearing is "He did the impossible once before - he can do it again!" That sounds like children believing in Santa Claus. The lack of response to my question sounds like deep down, you know he can't do it, but he's the only person you trust, so it's "him or we're screwed."
    So republicans should nominate Hillary Clinton, she could probably shore up those votes for you.

Which states can any republican candidate flip?

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis

"Trump had to have at least one Blue State Flip to win in 2016...when half the country didn't hate him yet.​
    I'm still waiting for a single person to tell me which ones he could flip in 2024?"​

Since you open the question to anyone, here is what I hope is a reasonable response.

There is no way to predict that. People who make a living from trying to predict election outcomes fail half of the time.

People (voters) are fickle and easily manipulated. There is no way to tell how someone will vote. You can say yes. I can say no. We both have a 50/50 of being right.

You are 100% right (at least for me). It is a childish belief in Santa Claus. Except here, there is a possibility of him winning. There is no Santa Claus.

I will stand by my belief. You clearly stand by yours. I don't want to convince you. However, a little respect for my belief without attacking it would be polite.

Thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom