Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    IDK if you would include me in this but I never gave TG a pass because of her looks. I was aware of her past policies. i was also cautious and skeptical about her motivation for the change of heart which I never got fully on board with because of it.

Maybe you might recall that I started that thread posting a video and said at the time. "What is TG up too"? Is it legit?

I wasn't the one that introduced her looks into the discussion and it wasn't my main focus.
    I kinda suspect TG realized she’s not gonna make a splash as a Democrat. I seriously doubt she’s given up the nutty ideas in her portfolio. She’s just deemphasizing them because they won’t fit into the space she’s trying to occupy.

But. For her age. She’s kinda hot. I think it’s okay to say both in certain company.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Here is an example of a positive post that I made upthred defending Trump that I'll save for you. I think you even gave it a thumbs up. I even got LeftyGunner to agree with it to a certain extent. How many others can say they have done the same thing?

POST # 1828
    What? Who is that?

Oh no. Not Reality! Somebody stop him!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What? Who is that?

Oh no. Not Reality! Somebody stop him!
    Mike will take care of him!

So republicans should nominate Hillary Clinton, she could probably shore up those votes for you.

Which states can any republican candidate flip?

Like I said, I don't think republicans can win. They'll have to change some things to get there. And they can't. So they'll lose. And Trump would lose embarrassingly.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I kinda suspect TG realized she’s not gonna make a splash as a Democrat. I seriously doubt she’s given up the nutty ideas in her portfolio. She’s just deemphasizing them because they won’t fit into the space she’s trying to occupy.

But. For her age. She’s kinda hot. I think it’s okay to say both in certain company.
    Better watch out. Bug might try to pick a fight with you because he is unable to separate the two. If you even remotely say a hint about her looks means that you automatically agree with her past policies and give her a pass.

I'm sure he'll probably try to start something again when he reads these posts.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Better watch out. Bug might try to pick a fight with you because he is unable to separate the two. If you even remotely say a hint about her looks means that you automatically agree with her past policies and give her a pass.
    Meh. Doesn't matter what I say really.

So might as well just smash through all the triggers.

1671537143837.png

:drool:

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Then debate facts and results rather than the left's talking points.

Is that what you think you are doing?

”Mean Tweets” is a Trumpist talking point, literally no one on the left cares about Trump’s tweets anymore.

The best way to avoid sour grapes is to support winners, so I understand why you are upset with the more grounded voices on this forum.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    This time, much of the country has been very effectively whipped up into a rage against him. And the guy who flipped all 5 of the above states back to Blue for the Democrats, is on the ballot again this time.

Show me the math, folks.
    The math is being hidden in the "hidden ballot boxes". Do you actually believe Trump lost those states? PURE rhetoric from the left's playbook. The left steals elections and then blames Trump and many people on INGO (and outside INGO) are drooling to repeat the words of their leaders.

Actually quite sad and disturbing.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Mike will take care of him!

Like I said, I don't think republicans can win. They'll have to change some things to get there. And they can't. So they'll lose. And Trump would lose embarrassingly.
    IF Trump is the man picked to run and he loses, it will be the results of his own party turning their back on him. The rino's in government and in this forum.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The math is being hidden in the "hidden ballot boxes". Do you actually believe Trump lost those states? PURE rhetoric from the left's playbook. The left steals elections and then blames Trump and many people on INGO (and outside INGO) are drooling to repeat the words of their leaders.

Actually quite sad and disturbing.
    If the Republicans are truly that inept in those states, you might as well accept the fact that they will never win in them again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom