Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah, I mostly don't care. Things were better when he was president. Anyone that says otherwise and can say it with a straight face is willfully blind.
    I like saying the things that are true. Trump isn’t the brightest bulb on the strand. Maybe the country doesn’t need the brightest. It needs to go back to things that work. Things were way better then than now, notwithstanding covid.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Things were way better then than now, notwithstanding covid.
    Regarding his response to covid, maybe. I'll concede that if I have to, but still think "in spite of" could replace "notwithstanding" in your post. And along with covid, he had the constant attacks from all sides and still managed to make things better.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Regarding his response to covid, maybe. I'll concede that if I have to, but still think "in spite of" could replace "notwithstanding" in your post. And along with covid, he had the constant attacks from all sides and still managed to make things better.
    Our economy got shut down. That really hurt us as a nation.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    uh-oh

are we gonna go there again?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Which they actually published! Don’t they have a gatekeeper to prevent such misinformation?
    In order to keep up appearances. You know that. Can't be impartial without appearances..or maybe they need revenue and by getting all these conservative cross post clicks they will make their numbers for the quarter

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    In order to keep up appearances. You know that. Can't be impartial without appearances..or maybe they need revenue and by getting all these conservative cross post clicks they will make their numbers for the quarter
    Idunno. Most of them don’t seem to bother pretending anymore.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    uh-oh

are we gonna go there again?
    iu

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Allow me

That is such a copout. Once again, if something didn't work out, it isn't Trump's fault. He was duped!

The fact is, he picked these people. Some were bad, some just weren't "loyal" enough. From the outside he seemed to care more for yes men than good ones.
    And your thinking on this, if that is what it is called, is ridiculous. Maybe you were too wrapped up in pee pee tapes or whatever to see what actually happened when it happened. A new President appoints over 4000 people of which about a third require senate approval. Usually the party assists in this process and they did assist Trump, I saw that Trump expected similar support to other republican administrations of the past but the party screwed him over big time.

Posts like your just completely ignore the fact Trump was an outsider to both those of us that wanted an outsider and to the republican party who chose to sink their own president for politics as usual. This nit picking of outsiders will not get us good options going forward.

In fact I doubt we ever see another true outsider in our lifetimes, who the heck in their right mind would ever want to run against this crap. And to top it off this kind of back stabbing…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom