Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Other than flat Earthers, I think that some conservatives are enamored of him because he so vehemently opposes the covid shot.
    There’s not a lot more in common that conservatives have with Kennedy. Masks. Shots. Having the capacity to figure out the distinction between women and men. Some other anti-ClownWorld™ stuff. Kennedy is not conservative. Even aside from the tin foil hat stuff he agrees with Democrats on spending, nanny state, social programs, etcetera.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

More proof, if any was needed, that the people don't want mini-Trump or XXJeb

Maybe the people who told DeSantis it was 'his time' were, I don't know ... wrong?

Should have waited his turn, America First has unfinished business. If he loses another 4% he could run as a Libertarian

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    How long has it been since anyone here has seriously lobbied for DeSantis? I'm pretty sure most would agree that he **** the bed long ago and have moved on.

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Allow me
    He addressed this awhile back. He knew no one deep in politics. He had to trust and pick people and took advice. He admits he trusted the wrong people who gave him bad info about other people. Everyone sucks up to a leader to gain power. Tough place being in a swamp and not knowing who the alligators are. Espically when it’s most of them.

That is such a copout. Once again, if something didn't work out, it isn't Trump's fault. He was duped!

The fact is, he picked these people. Some were bad, some just weren't "loyal" enough. From the outside he seemed to care more for yes men than good ones.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Allow me

That is such a copout. Once again, if something didn't work out, it isn't Trump's fault. He was duped!

The fact is, he picked these people. Some were bad, some just weren't "loyal" enough. From the outside he seemed to care more for yes men than good ones.
    You'd think a giy who hired all sorts of apprentices would have had the skillset to hire the right people.

Guess you can't believe everything you see on TV

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Allow me

Yeah, I mostly don't care. Things were better when he was president. Anyone that says otherwise and can say it with a straight face is willfully blind.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom