• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    And I said long ago Trump could and might pick Jr as a VP pick. Personally if Jr knows he is taking votes away from Trump he won’t run.
    Not so sure about that.

Kennedy, a member of one of the most famous families in Democratic politics, was running a long-shot primary bid and holds better favorability ratings among Republicans than Democrats. Even Trump just two weeks ago said of Kennedy, “I like him a lot. I’ve known him for a long time.”

Allies of both Biden and Trump have at times questioned whether Kennedy would be a spoiler against their candidate.

“The truth is, they’re both right,” Kennedy said onstage Monday to roaring applause. “My intention is to spoil it for both of them.”

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “Written by Rob Collins, co-chief of Trust In the Mission PAC, or TIMPAC, the well-funded organization supporting Scott's campaign, the memo announced that the PAC was canceling millions of dollars in planned spending on TV ads this fall. "The Fall Republican primary is stuck," Collins writes. "Donald Trump leads a cluster of statistically tied contenders by a wide margin. Vote share of non-Trump candidates trades up and down, but no campaign has achieved break away velocity. The fundamentals of the race remain unchanged: President Donald Trump occupies a lane by himself."

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Funny they don't do that poll with the favorite second place republican also

We are supposed to believe that RFKjr's candidacy would only hurt Trump, I guess. One would think, if the poll is to be believed, that RFKjr's candidacy would hurt mini-Trump's candidacy as much or even more since he is right of Trump

Just another attempt to shape people's opinions of a Trump candidacy in the narrative-preferred direction

Why are they so afraid of him?

Also, looks like all those people who want someone different than Trump won't put any money behind their preferred also-ran

Trump dominates 2024 GOP cash race

Former President Trump entered October with nearly triple as much cash on hand as any of his Republican rivals, according to his public filing with the Federal Election Commission.
    Maybe he's inflating his FEC filings like he supposedly did his real estate valuations :dunno:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There is a lot of info here if one looks and ponders it.

44% support the train wreck as bad as it is.

Leftists are monolithic.

Republicans are not monolithic.

Leftists have taken over the dem party.

Liberals are about 16%.

What else do you see?
    Ross Perot? :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics