Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Trump needs 218 votes to become speaker. Do you think he could get even half that? There's still a lot of CoC/neocons that absolutely would not vote for him. So far Scalise and Jordan are officially candidates for speaker. It's a lot more likely one of them gets it. The Trump speakership is a distraction.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Trump needs 218 votes to become speaker. Do you think he could get even half that? There's still a lot of CoC/neocons that absolutely would not vote for him. So far Scalise and Jordan are officially candidates for speaker. It's a lot more likely one of them gets it. The Trump speakership is a distraction.
    I don't see Jordan getting it. He's a little to conservative for the majority of the modern Republican party.
    Trump definitely isn't getting in.
    I believe Scalise will get the job.
    If Trump does get in I'll be shocked.
    Jordan I'll be surprised.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't see Jordan getting it. He's a little to conservative for the majority of the modern Republican party.
    Trump definitely isn't getting in.
    I believe Scalise will get the job.
    That's what I'm thinking. Jordan's a bit too ambitious. I don't think other republicans like him much. Scalise is most likely at this point.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Trump needs 218 votes to become speaker. Do you think he could get even half that? There's still a lot of CoC/neocons that absolutely would not vote for him...

Even the nevertrumper RINOs know what Trump can accomplish VS any swamp creature. They can either use that or use it to sabotage? Either way a win for them.

Even if they hate him to his soul, he's only gonna be Speaker for a year. If nothing else, another year's worth of fuel for their TDS, trying to keep Trump from winning the election.

Perfect chance to finish him off?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Saw Ann Coulter on you tube interview yesterday. Value Entertainment, she said best thing could have happened after Trump took office would have been to die. He asked and was told by the 50 who helped him get elected how to do stuff and they told him including her. He didn’t do any of it and put his liberal son in law in charge. Ann said over and over what to do at the border and who to get and we wouldn’t have a problem anymore and he would get the $ from Mexico, but he refused. Brought back some things I had forgot about. Maybe he has learned his failures but she doesn’t think so. He had the right people there but rejected everyone that got him into office and backed him. Ann may get her wish cause I have doubts Trump makes it to Nov. 2024.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Saw Ann Coulter on you tube interview yesterday. Value Entertainment, she said best thing could have happened after Trump took office would have been to die. He asked and was told by the 50 who helped him get elected how to do stuff and they told him including her. He didn’t do any of it and put his liberal son in law in charge. Ann said over and over what to do at the border and who to get and we wouldn’t have a problem anymore and he would get the $ from Mexico, but he refused. Brought back some things I had forgot about. Maybe he has learned his failures but she doesn’t think so. He had the right people there but rejected everyone that got him into office and backed him. Ann may get her wish cause I have doubts Trump makes it to Nov. 2024.
    So Trump's failures were because he didn't listen to people like Ann Coulter?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Sounds like a feature, not a bug

Trump got Trump elected, pretty much all of the establishment GOP wanted none of it. ¿Jeb? was their guy until he imploded, then Scott Walker (2016's DeSantis)

Trump was better at swimming against the current than any salmon

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Maybe because he didn't trust them? If that supposition is correct, turns out he's mad prescient
    I thought he only picked the best people. How does he pick the best people if he doesn't trust them? Wouldn't it be smarter to pick people you trust?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Are you asserting that the people Anne Coulter et al wanted to pick for him would somehow be better? Proof?

And what evidence has been presented that anything she claims is true? I'm not aware of any, just another wild claim about Trump

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Are you asserting that the people Anne Coulter et al wanted to pick for him would somehow be better? Proof?

And what evidence has been presented that anything she claims is true? I'm not aware of any, just another wild claim about Trump
    I don't give a rat's behind about Ann Coulter.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

Might do some history on her. Like when she said Trump was going to win the election and was laughed at long before anyone thought it remotely pissiable. And who is to say she was wrong since Trump didn’t take their advice and put his son in law in charge. We will never know. Playing the game, who is to say who is right, includes me and you as well. So far you’re the only one saying if Trump didn’t do as Ann told him it wouldn’t have worked out. When Ann tells others they all just go silent. Maybe they know she was right. They sure don’t ever refute it. But you can, who is to say you’re right though? Regardless it’s just info I shared, have at it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom