• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It's like he's saying you shouldn't have taken me serious back then when I said that. Everyone knows there is no legal mechanism to force Mexico to pay for the wall. It's your fault for believing that BS campaign promise.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    It's like he's saying you shouldn't have taken me serious back then when I said that. Everyone knows there is no legal mechanism to force Mexico to pay for the wall. It's your fault for believing that BS campaign promise.
    I think that most of us knew that there was no way that Trump was going to make Mexico pay for the wall. Let me rephrase that. We *all* knew, but some were/are not ever going to admit it. Not even to themselves.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I think that most of us knew that there was no way that Trump was going to make Mexico pay for the wall. Let me rephrase that. We *all* knew, but some were/are not ever going to admit it. Not even to themselves.

The election got stolen, before a lot of things got done.

:)

• Haha
    Reactions: oze

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    How does his ratio of kept to broken promises compare to ANY other post The Two politician, Mr Hart?

That's what I thought
    Not only did he fail to keep this promise, he's calling all the cheering throngs of folks at his rallies that cheered when he said he'd get Mexico to pay for the wall crazy. That's not just not keeping a promise that's...just weird. He should be campaigning on his getting Roe overturned. Instead he's telling republicans they need to be pro-life. This is a different campaign. Many don't care.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Trump pretty much just admitted in a roundabout way it was BS campaign rally rousing and he had no legal mechanism to do it.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...He should be campaigning on his getting Roe overturned. Instead he's telling republicans they need to be pro-life...

It'd be an election losing mistake to hound republicans to run on banning abortion. We should learn from the midterms, and honestly should have thought ahead about that.

We need to just take the win and let the lionshare of the women in the nation settle down on losing their "women's healthcare rights."

SCOTUS has made the right move for us. We can ban abortion at the state or even federal level later on, when the iron is not so hot as to cause us to lose elections that we might never recover from.

Next time the dems win all the branches we'll have 20 SCOTUS judges appointed and millions upon millions of illegals voting that we'll NEVER be able to outnumber. And needless to say, there won't be a Second Amendment for us to fight back the tyranny with.

:twocents:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It'd be an election losing mistake to hound republicans to run on banning abortion. We should learn from the midterms, and honestly should have thought ahead about that.

We need to just take the win and let the lionshare of the women in the nation settle down on losing their "women's healthcare rights."

SCOTUS has made the right move for us. We can ban abortion at the state or even federal level later on, when the iron is not so hot as to cause us to lose elections that we might never recover from.

Next time the dems win all the branches we'll have 20 SCOTUS judges appointed and millions upon millions of illegals voting that we'll NEVER be able to outnumber. And needless to say, there won't be a Second Amendment for us to fight back the tyranny with.

:twocents:
    There’s a difference on “taking the win” and now actually campaigning like a pro abortion candidate. That seems to be where Trump is.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    And needless to say, there won't be a Second Amendment for us to fight back the tyranny with.
    Amendments are just words on paper. The most the 2nd does is allow for the preparation against tyranny. It is not the mechanism through which tyranny is fought.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Last full year of 'Remain in Mexico', southern border apprehensions 405,036

Last full year of data available under Biden (2022) 2,378,944

Illegal immigration under what Trump put in place 1/6 what it is now, plus no dead of night secret government flights dropping illegals off around the country

Maybe it was a virtual wall, and Mexico certainly did pay for Remain in Mexico

In before 'It wasn't perfect, he didn't stop them all' with the wall he wasn't allowed to build

But I'm sure the senate DeSantis the republican house DeSantis (again) will save us

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Mexico stopped illegals from entering on their southern border. Thats a wall Trump built using Mexico to do it. Once Biden was in that far southern wall my Mexico stopped. 4D chest again but most never saw it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh the complicated ways they explained how Mexico was going to pay for it though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom